Arrival

Daraki and Shila walked along the floor of the airport, smiles appeared on their faces upon seeing thier two (and only) cousins from the same family.
"Hi lovelies, pleasure meeting you, the same goes for you I'm sure" said Shila trying to be sassy.
You know that kind of thing that happens in your stomach when you're trying to sound a certain way? But it ends up coming out all wrong and funny....And I mean funny in a weird way. Yep... That's exactly what happened just then with Shila.
"Quit it lil Cosis".
PS: That is the short form Tyler gave his cousin sister "Cosis " instead of cousin sister or at least cousin sis, if he couldn't say the words properly.
"Ya sure know that didn't turn awt right" he drawled in his cute Black American accent.
"Yeah I missed you big bro" she said.
"Now where is that eccentric aunt of ours ".
"Grand aunt please" said Payton who always concentrated on grammar and being nice in a really disturbing way.
"But Shila is right, where is the aunt that's meant to pick us up" said Daraki talking for the first time since they arrived.
"Grand aunt" he corrected himself  unconsciously.
Payton does have that effect on people, making them watch every word that comes out of their mouth without even knowing it.
"Excuse me Ma'am" you can't go in there" a voice said causing at least half of the population, including the four black teenagers at the airport turn, to find out what was going on. At least the greater part of the population that weren't stuck to their phone, or whatever it was that plagued them in this life we live in.
"Since when was walking round an establishment prohibited" a shrill voice answered. "And I'm well older than you young man so you better let me go, 'for I'll be putting bad things into your future which you won't like, and believe me it'll happen".
The woman who was talking then came into view, eccentric was the least that could be used to describe her with her flowery pink shower cap, loosely woosey night gown and pink flip flops and not to mention the curlers in her hair, sticking out of her cap.
"I am looking for my grand nieces and nephews and if you do not mind, now where are those little bundles of joy. They should be in their prams somewhere".
The man who was talking earlier appeared to be on a uniform, probably one of the staffs.
"I can't believe the old woman thinks we are still babies" whispered Shila.
"I know right it's unbelievable" said Daraki.
"Why are we whispering?. This coming from Tyler.
"We are, not you" Shila hissed.
"GRAND AUNT" a voice shrieked, three pairs of eyes all turned in horror to look at the person shrieking.
.............................................................
Basically that's all for now. Till when next I write. Bye lovelies.