Home

The small group half rode, half tumbled down the road in their very meager means of transport. The driver dropped them below the cliff and bade them Adieu.
"Where is he going to Grand aunt?" Payton asked.
"Oh our stable is down there somewhere, can't say I go there much my self". Grand aunt said.
"Call me Clara not Grand aunt, Grand aunt makes me feel old". She said addressing everyone.
"You are old". Mumbled Daraki. Tad nudged him.
Four hours of climbing and falling every two minutes. They got to the top of the cliff.
"We're home" cried aunt in a singsong voice.
The teens looked up to see the most battered down castle badly in need of repair#scratch that, lots of repairs.
"Uhm......". Tyler was short of words he didn't want to say anything bad but.......
"Nice home aunt". Said Shila being cheeky. "I'm sure we are gonna have a great time here".
"Don't worry, it's not that bad when you get into it".
"Once the teenagers got into the house, they suddenly stopped, bumping into each other on the way.
They stare up in awe and survey the interior of the building.
"Not bad". Shila said.
"Yeah" followed Payton.
The door opened to reveal a    massive sitting room with a huge chandelier hanging above it..... Probably made of diamonds. The chairs were nice and looked comfy. A sofa as big as a bed stood at a corner in all it's milk coloured glory. Table made of the finest glass was set in the middle of the chairs.
"I wonder how that glass table hasn't shattered by now". Daraki whispered to his sister extracting a grin from her.
"Let me show you to your rooms". Said a slender olive skinned woman who looked to be in her mid twenties. She had a heavy Spanish accent.
"The young men should come this way". Said an obviously British man in a black tailored suit, gesturing to the guys.
They follow in awe, not having much to say when they each saw their room. The girls decided to share a room together,so did the boys.
Thier rooms were beautifully decorated. The guys had a tinge of masculinity in theirs while the females room looked girly, but sensible.
"Wow! Let's freshen up and go for dinner" said Payton to Shila.
***************************
I know, I know I've been very naughty lately, no updating and all that. I'm soooooo sorry *peeks at you* can I ever be forgiven😭😰. Hope I've not lost the few viewers that took time to take a peek at my book. And please comment, your advice   will help a lot. While your at it please vote and shoot me a follow.