8: Far away from you

Derek
One month. One month away from Katina, Jacob and Liam. I wasn't there when they went home. I wasn't there when Katina needed sleep. I'm so disappointed in myself, but today is the day I go to her.

"Jackson I'm going to leave you in charge of the pack for few days, I'm going to Katina and my kids." Jackson is my Beta, we met at a bar and started talking, from then on he's been my best friend. He has brown short straight hair, brown eyes, he has a strong build and has tan skin.

"Okay. Make sure I get to meet them one day!" I laughed and nodded. "Bye Jackson." I opened the front door. "Bye Derek." I decided I didn't want to drive so I turned into my wolf form and began my hour and a half long run.

I arrived at the Moonlight packs borders and sucked in a shaky breath. "It's too late to chicken out Derek! Stop being an asshole and go see your mate and children!" I thought to myself.

I pushed my 6-foot high wolf to take a few steps and seconds later I was suddenly attacked. I growled, they turned into their human form to reveal that Quin girl, Katina's friend. "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" I turned as well. "I'm Derek, Alpha of the Silvermoon Pack and I'm here to see Katina. She is my mate." She looked at me with disgust.

"Oh, it's you, Derek Dick head. Glad you could finally make it, juggling twins and a pack isn't quite so easy BY YOURSELF! You're so selfish and stupid." I mentally cringed at my nickname, betcha Katina came up with that. "I know I was stupid and selfish but I've changed. I'm different! I want to be with Katina and I want to raise my children with her! Her, Liam and Jacob are the only family I have left, apart from my pack! I just want to feel again and I did, I started to at the hospital and whenever I was with Katina! When I ruined that I wanted to run back to her and hold her, tell her that I'm sorry and that I only said it out of anger."

I looked up after a minute and saw her smiling with Katina next to her with Tears in her eyes. "Do you mean it?" I nodded. " Every word I just said comes from the bottom of my heart. I love you, Katina, and I want to spend every second I have with you and the boys. I couldn't imagine my life in the future but when I met you that all changed." she smiled and jumped on me. I held her and spun her around.

"I want to see my boys." She nodded and we turned towards the direction of the village changing into our Wolf forms. Katina slightly bigger than me and Quin smaller than both of us.

We arrived at the house a few minutes later and changed into our human formes again. I sniffed the air and ran straight upstairs before anyone could say anything. I looked around and saw two white wooden cribs with a little cabinet with a lamp and a picture of the boys together. Above the cribs were big frames of their names, Jacob on the right and Liam on the left.

"Derek their sleeping!" I heard Katina's whispered yell from the door frame. I walked out and shut the door. "I need to talk to you." I nodded and we walked downstairs where I saw this random dude with platinum blonde shoulder length hair, dark brown eyes and a shade of dark tan skin. "Who the fuck is this?! Katina!" she looked at me with apologetic eyes. 

"This is my fiance." My blood boiled and my eyes turned electric blue. "It's only been a month Katina! One FUCKING MONTH! You've only known him for less than a month, probably met at a bar and he told you that, you were an angel. Had a few drinks fucked and he asked you out. A week later he proposes and you say yes. IS HE EVEN IN YOUR PACK?!"

She shrugged her shoulders and looked at him. "I never asked. Are you, Jeremy?" She looked into, the now named man, Jeremy's eyes as she said that. "Umm, I'm just going to go to the toilet." I grabbed his arm and used my size against him, he was shorter than Katina and I, and had less muscle than me. "You stay right here or I'm going to have to kill you! Now tell me if your apart of the Moonlight pack!?" I started to break his wrist to get information out of him, but we weren't prepared for what was next.

"I'm an Omega of the Rainforest pack and I was sent as a spy to kill Katina and her family. They are planning an attack on her pack in a week. I'm meant to be an insight and I have to report back to my alpha tonight." By now he was up against the wall with me choking him. "Where are you meant to meet?!"He tried to talk so I loosened my grip.

"Tonight, at the West side of the Moonlight pack's borderline." I let go of him and he sighed in relief thinking he wasn't going to die. I was about to kill him when Katina snapped his neck. "Till death do us part." I smiled at her and we got rid of the body.

"I'm so stupid Derek! I thought if I could be with another guy I could forget about you. I feel so dumb for ever trusting him." I grabbed her waist softly and brushed my lips against hers. She put her arms on my shoulders. You might be wondering where Quin is, well, she left when she saw me walk down the stairs.

I whispered in her ear. "Shh, someone else was inside of you, I'm going to fix that." I smirked and felt her shake her head and laugh. I carried her bridal style and took her to a room that I think was hers.

I passionately kissed her and took off my shirt as she did the same. I laid her on the bed and trails kisses down her neck finding her sweet spot almost immediately. She moaned, I went back to her lips and took my pants off taking hers off after. We made sweet love for the rest of the afternoon, taking breaks to feed and play with the boys.