Bennomi

Well, thought of  bringing back #Team Bennomi! 

So, I'll see you below.

ENJOY!!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

Naomi's P.O.V

I'm getting ready for Bennett's last meet-up with his brother, Bentley. Bennett had asked me if I was available to help him out with his 'annoying' brother. I agreed on behalf of my own reasons, since he was acting all bossy and a jerk. Anyway, Bennett is waiting for me downstairs as he let me 'dress up' ( I am not a fan for dressing up) for the event of his father's birthday, and he still despises him. 

Jordan and Declan are nowhere to be seen, as they told me they are needed for a gang task. 

As I lastly curled my hair, which is the only thing I know to be girly, I wore my contacts and headed out for the door. I am wearing a blue dress that reaches just before my knees, with sleeves just reaching my forearm, did a light make-up by using my trained skills that I actually learned from Lynn.

I headed downstairs and as I was a few steps down, I saw Bennett sitting on a sofa chair, typing away on his phone. He looks handsome as always, he has this aura that really makes him more manly, as he wore a formal tuxedo. Even though its the same as those simple tuxedos, I know he stands out. I continued going down, not letting him sense that I'm drooling over his manliness, let's forget I said that (never gonna forget it).

Bennett turned his head in my direction, as he might have felt someone's looking at him with a lot of drooling. "You done?" as he stood up, giving me a full view of his nicely attired fully clothed body. "Which?" I asked smirking. I've been having this confidence when I'm all alone with Bennett, since when we're just alone here, at the base we always tease and joke around. Sometimes, we almost kiss, but backed away. I don't even know why.

He smirked "Checking me out? Are you done or should I stay still for you?" I laughed as he modeled like a guy that always goes to the gym and show off his strong biceps. But hey, he does go to the gym. "Oh please, if I'm checking you out, I probably had flies in my mouth". We laughed it out until we calmed down, and we headed to the car in a comfortable silence.

"Well shall we leave?" Bennett offered his arm for me to hold on, I laughed "We shall" as I nodded, we headed out, made sure the security systems is active, checked our phones for to be sure warnings will alarm our phones.

He escorted me to his Burgatti, ( Nope I didn't research at all.... fine I did, moving on please) as I settle myself in, he closed my door and walked to his. As he entered he started the engine, as I hear the roaring of the engine, I pressed the on/off button to start the radio and turned it into our favorite station. 

~'~'~'~'~'

As I sang my heart out until the end of the song, we arrived to the place where we are to attend, it looks like a hotel on the outside, but it is incredible as the shining sun beams reflected on the mirror-glassed building.