Panel

It was time for the whole group panel , everyone was lined up backstage waiting for Yvette Nicole Brown to call their names.
"I'd like to bring out the executive producers of once upon a time Eddie Kitsis and Adam Horowitz!"
"Up next the fabulous Jared Gilmore who plays Henry Mills"
"Up next is the villainous but also sweet Zelena ,Rebecca Maderr!"
"We have the beautiful and winsome Belle, Emilie De Ravin"
"We have a handsome and charming but also villainous at times Josh Dallas who plays Prince Charming"
"We have the amazing woman who plays Regina and the Evil Queen , Lana Parrilla"
Then it was the time Jen dreaded , her name was called and she nervously walked onto stage -"Next up is the beautiful and fierce Emma Swan played by Jennifer Morrison"
She took her seat next to Lana and waiting for Colin to be called
"And last but not least the roguishly handsome Captain Hook , Colin O'Donoghue"
Colin waltzed out from behind Yvette waving to the fans but he's eyes were nowhere besides locked with Jen's. He sat in his seat next to her and she instantly turned to him with the brightest smile plastered on her enlightened face,she reached for his hand under the table and intertwined their fingers. Colin softly caressed the back of her hand with his thumb to calm her still shaken nerves as Yvette began asking question.

Lana and Jared were answering a question regarding their characters but neither Jen or Colin were paying attention to anything besides each other and the clock to the left of them, '18 minutes left' Jen thought impatiently. She honestly couldn't wait to get out of this panel it was always so gruelling, sure Yvette was an amazingly sweet woman but she's a bit too ... Enthusiastic for Jen's liking but each to their own.

'16 minutes left' Colin thought excitedly , but he knew within those long 16 minutes him and more importantly Jen were going to get bombarded with the most repetitive questions and that was not something he was looking forward to.
"So Colin , Jen do you two think there could be a wedding in sight for CaptainSwan this season" Yvette asked curiously.

"Obviously we can't leak any spoilers but I'd like to hope Emma's story ends in a calm life with Killian and Henry, you know no more monsters or giant snowmen to protect Storybrooke from" Jen forcefully laughed.
"Yeah I agree with Jen" Colin followed which earned a few laughs from the audience following their inside joke
"No genuinely I do hope Killian can finally be the hero he wants to be with Emma by his side , but that's a question for the writers" Colin halfheartedly laughed.
"While we can't say whether Emma and Killian will get married we can say that..." Adam started
"WE ARE DOING A MUSICAL EPISODE!!" Eddie butted in. The whole room was filled with screams and the sound of excitement and joy, the entire cast was grinning proudly by this point because they were so proud of their fandom , even Jen was now smiling which caused a wave of relief to shower Colin.