CHAPTAH 2

"What the fuck??" Ben screamed in my ear. "Why are you going all Harry Potter on me??"

"Actually, its Harry Potter and Hunger Games," I retorted, smirking.

He glared at me sharply with a viscious smile.

"Think you're funny huh?" He smiled glumly. "Lets see how funny you can be when I'm breaking your arm."

"Well that doesn't seem very nice now does it?" I looked at him and grinned. "More things to add to my list..." I trailed off licking my lips.

He grabbed my arm forcefully, enraged by my attitude. "I swear to fucking god Sophie if you tell anyone shit about this I will personally kill you."

I squealed, but needed to stay confident "So threats too Ben? K can you pass that peice of paper, not sure I can remember all this when I tell mom." {NOT IN STORY: I know I seem like a snitch and all, but you have no idea what this kid is capable of. He broke my parents door down, so... ya I was scared he was going to break my face down}

"Well you won't be able to remember anything when i bash your head in." He replied with a flicker of his eyebrow.

I looked down, pretending to be annoyed of his talk and started picking at my nails like a little rich girl. Haha, I was having fun with this. I looked up to notice his icy stare ture into fire as he pushed my down and started elbowing my neck, squashing me down so I couldn't breath. He punched me repeatedly. I squirmed, but couldn't get out. The pain was intense.... and just as I started to black out, I heard a scream, and he released me. Who screamed?

I realized it was me when he looked at me wide eyed, amused with my reaction. "Not so tough are you??" I stared him down, silent for once. I couldn't think straight.

How had we gotton into this mess? Why is he trying to hurt me? Why am I so weak now, no confidence in my speech. The pain he made me suffer drained my fiestiness.

"Stop..." I breathed out through sobs.

A look of regret washed across his face as he exited the room.

Ben brought back with him an advil and a glass of water. "Drink." He said forcefully.

"Mom's not here. We're not supposed to take medicine and stuff unless we ask her," I said cautiously.

"I don't know if you realize this, but I don't give a fuck. Take this so I know if your in pain or not."

He then shove the pill down my throat and the cup of water in my mouth.

I drank a sip grudgingly. "DRINK IT ALL!!" He yelled tipping the cup.

The water filled my throat, I was unable to breath. I tried to make a run for the bathroom, but he ocked his hand around my wrist.

I covered my mouth and ran full sprint, dragging my brother to the bathroom where I didn't care about the iPod recording, I just didn't want to choke.

I gagged, my muscles flexing as I threw up my lunch. Not so pretty, huh?

I grabbed a thousand tissues and wiped my mouth just as my brother lifted me back into my room.

"You're really going to try to do this after I threw up?" I said calmly. "Go get me more tissues. You've caused enough trouble, the least you can do is that."

When he got back in the room with the box of tissues, I sat up. "Now listen. I have control here. I can be the biggest snitch, or i can say nothing at all. I have dad wrapped around my finger, he's always ready to protect his 'little girl', and ready to beat his trouble-making son to a pulp." I said gaining confidence. He gulped. I continued. "Now, there are ways to stop this." I paused waiting for his reaction.

"I am not paying you," He said blantly.

"We'll see."

________________________________________________________________________________

So yah that was my chappy sorry for the language and stuff, but....

Anywho sorry it was short and crappy.

But vote comment & fan!

Hope you enjoyed this!! :)

~Sophie<3