Part 1

Knock knock..

"You may enter" Spitfire answered.
"Ah Rainbow dash, what is it now? Here to complain about something again?" Spitfire looked at Rainbow dash above her shades with a slight cocky smile.

Rainbow dash looked at Spitfire dumbfounded and stuttered. "Uh..Uh..uuuh actually I was here to ask you when we could train together again." Recovering fast and getting her cool back she said. "I'm getting bored training with the other newbies. I want a real challenge. I actually think I'm ready since I'm awesome and all." Rainbow dash said.

"You really think you're ready to train with me? You do remember what happened last time." Spitfire full on smiled now. Rainbow dash blushed and brought her hoof to the back of her head.

"Yeah, I do rembember and I'd rather not talk about it again. Like never. Really, I'm serious. Never again." She thought back to the day..where she challenged Spitfire to an obstacle course race but lost when she got distracted by something and slammed straight into a pole from one of the obstacle courses rings. She actually got distracted by Spitfire. She thought Spitfire was beautiful and though. She liked how her mane got swept up in the wind and how her tight suit hugged her body. Noticing all of those things at once she didn't focus when she took a sharp turn that lead to the rings. She just slammed straight into the pole. Soarin,Fleetfoot and even Spitfire started laughing at her. She felt so embarrassed that she didn't want to train anymore. That night when she was in bed she started thinking why she got so distracted earlier. She came to the conclusion that she had a crush on Spitfire. She kept that a secret because she did not know how Spitfire would react since the other filly didn't show any emotion to any pony at all. That night she groaned into her pillow and whined. "Ahhh, I can't have crush on Spitfire." She fell asleep shortly after her dramatic display and dreamt about her crush.

Now
"Yess, I'm pretty sure I'm ready" Rainbow dash answered motivated. "Okay then. Meet at the course this afternoon in full gear." Spitfire said.

"Yess mam" Rainbow dash answered standing straight up and saluting. "Be sure to be ready, because I won't take it easy on you." Spitfire grinned with a promising glint in her eyes.

Rainbow dashes eyes widened for a slight moment and then she composed herself. "Yess mam, I will be ready. "Now, will that be all Rainbow dash?" Spitfire asked mildly amused. "Yess mam, that was all. I will be on my way now. See you later at the course." She smiled and then turned around and excited the vicinity.