{4} ♤

I looked around as people watched in horror. I was confused very confused. I got up off the ground and looked around. People stared in horror. But I was still in shock. How did I just stand up. I was pushed out of a window yet i'm some how still alive. I took off my bandana and looked around at people. As I looked at them they jumped back in disgust. I began to appraoch them but all they did was run. I growled at that and decided to just find Lucinda. I put my bandana back on and headed back inside. I ran down the halls to Lucindas office. As I was appraoching the door I stopped in my tracks to hear people talking inside. I quitely appraoched and peaked inside. I saw Lucinda sitting at her desk and someone with a hood in front of her.

"Lucinda?" I questioned.

She jumped out of her chair and looked at me.

"Oh hey Aphmau." She said nervously.

"Em whos that?" I questioned.

"Oh thats ... em uh Alferd. Yep alferd my new appointed guard." She smiled quickly.

I rolled my eyes and apporached Alferd. I tapped him on the back and spoke,

"Hi my names Aphmau its nice to meet you." I smiled.

I looked up at him and he still hadn't turned around.

"Uh hello?" I questioned.

I looked back and Lucinda smiled slightly.

"Okay then, your guard is interesting em I was just gonna tell you about something that just happened, but that can wait." I laughed nervously.

"What happened?" She asked seternly.

"Oh nothing too important just got shoved out of a fucking window." I screamed the window part.

I saw Lucindas face go white and I put on my "don't piss me off" face.

"How are you not dead..?" She questioned in shock.

"Well, I don't know. Someone made me drink blood and some how I was healed.." I stated.

I saw Lucindas face go even more white.

"Fuck.." She mumbled.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nothing, ill figure out whats going on just go for now." She said quitely.

I rolled my eyes and headed to the door. As I left the room I heard little bits of their conversation.

"My prey." Was the thing I could make out. I felt my stomach turn and I sprinted to my room.

I opened my door and walked over to the window. I stood on the window again and looked down. I looked around me and decided to climb to the top of the building. I climbed up to the top and sat on the roof, legs dangling down. I looked around and remembered. After the day the vampires invaded the witchcraft coumminity created a barrier that made it impossiple for anyone to get in and out. The only way out was through Lucindas staff. The outside world was a huge mess I haven't been out of the barrier once after everything. Ive seen Lucinda leave once in a while. Ive also seen Zane leave. I looked at the gate and saw Lucinda approaching it. I took out my phone and zoomed on to see who she was with. She was with Zane and that hodded guy from earlier Alferd I think it was. I zoomed in a bit closer and saw Lucinda wave her wand over the gate. The gate opened and in front of the gate were vampires...

I ran back into my room and grabbed my guns from my closet. I shoved a few in my pocket and I jumped back on the roof. When I got on the roof I began running from roof to roof. I saw Lucinda step back a bit as did Zane and Alferd. Why aren't they attacking more or so why aren't we attacking. As I got closer I got a better view on them. I pulled out a pistol and ran up to the roof closet to the gate. I stood tall and took a shot at one of the vampires. One of them fell to the ground and everyone looked back at me. The other vampire noticed me and growled loudly. He jumped up to the roof and as he got on the roof I shot him in the head.

Bang

He fell off the roof splatting right onto the ground. I jumped down to Lucinda and I was mad.

"What the hell!" I screamed in anger.

"You didn't even shoot them. They didn't even attack you what the hells going on." I screamed again getting more angry by the second.

I saw Lucinda take a deep breath and she looked down. I tried to look at Lucinda but everytime I tried she'd look somewhere else. I growled at that as they all ignored me. I looked out the gate and my eyes wided.

"Shit theres more." I mumbled.

More vampires began heading our way expect this time they were in attacking mood.

"Close the gate damnit." I growled.

Lucinda looked away from me and swiftly closed the gate. I walked up to her and slapped her straight across the face. She fell to her feet and looked down at the ground.

"What the hells going on." I demanded to know now.

"Nothing.." Lucinda spat out.

"Thats bull shit and you know it." I yelled.

Lucinda got up off her feat and looked away from me. She gave her wand to Alferd and whispered something to him. He turned around and faced me pointing the wand at me.

"Sorry Aphmau."