▪~~~~~♡•°• 16 •°•♡~~~~~▪

My eyes went huge and I closed the door a bit. I slowly walked down the stairs and stared at Ein. He began laughing like a mad man and I growled at him.

"What did I tell you!" He laughed.

"I had a feeling you were right." I sighed.

I heard the door swing open and I began yelling at Ein.

"THEY WOULD NEVER BETRAY ME!" I yelled.

"AND THAT BOOK HIDDEN ONLY I CAN RETRIVE IT." I countiuned.

I turned around and saw Zane and Lucinda looking at me.

"Whats going on?" Lucinda spoke.

"Hes trying to trick me into thinking you guys are betraying me so I can help him." I growled.

Zane glared at Ein and he laughed.

"Why would I lie to you Aph?" He spoke.

"So you could get out." I growled.

I looked over at Lucinda again and she looked at me confused.

"You said something about a book right." Lucinda asked.

"Ye theres a book in the necklace. I put it inside of it." I smiled.

"It may help you out." I went on.

She looked at me and then looked at Zane.

"Tie her up." Lucinda yelled.

"What!?" I screamed.

Ein began laughing and Zane approched me. I backed up to the wall and got ready to fight him. He ran at me and threw a fist. I caught his fist and kicked him in the sotmach. He fell to the ground and quickly jumped up. He grabbed my arm and pinned me to the wall. Lucinda threw him some rope and he put it around my hands. After tying it he threw me to the ground beside Ein and I coughed. I looked at them one last time and they both left the room.

"So what do we do now?" I questioned Ein.

"Ill get us both out of here but on one condition." He spoke.

"Fine." I replied.

He began whispering his condition to me and I shook my head.

"Alright fine."

I stood up a bit and walked over to the table. I began to rub the rope against it. Eventually the rope cut and I was free. I walked up to Ein and began untying him.

"We have to grab the necklace and run." I whispered.

Ein got up off the table and walked around the room.

"Look for anything that we can use as a weapon." He whispered.

I nodded my head and began looking around. I walked up to a desk and started slowly opening the drawers. I found a few scissors and I put them in my pocket. I looked over at Ein and gasped.

"Where did you find those?" I questioned him.

In his hand he had a few guns. He threw a gun over at me and I caught it. I put one of the scissors in my shoes and loaded the gun. I closed the drawers and we creeped over to the door. I opened the door slowly and looked out. There wasn't anyone around so we had a chance to escape. I opened the door and we both stepped out. He closed the door slowly behind us and we began walking down the halls. We reached the stairs and made it up. I opened the door and watched as Lucinda paced around. She was holding the necklace in her hand and looked pissed.

"What did they mean by book?" She growled.

"How would I know?" Zane said angrily.

"I can't break the barrier without breaking the necklace." Lucinda yelled.