~°▪♤▪°~{7}~°▪♤▪°~

My heart was pounding and I could feel my vision getting blurry. I pushed myself away from Aaron and fell straight to the ground. He picked me up and held me tight. I looked up at him and he looked back down at me, I smiled in relief. Aaron reached down to his clock and took out a small purple heart shaped pill. He shoved it in my mouth and I felt myself getting sleepy. I began to close my eyes and drfit off to sleep.

▪~~~~~☆~~~~~▪

I yawned and stretched as I awoke from a nap. I looked around and felt my face heat up as I noticed I wasn't in my room. The memories came flashing back as I looked around. I walked over to the window and opened the curtins a bit. I peaked out curipusly and I noticed people or vampires wondering around on the street. I felt my face go white when I noticed humans not vampires but humans chained up to walls. Vampires sucking there blood.

"Ahem."

I heard a voice and I pulled away from the curtins. I turned around and stared at the door.

"Hi." I stuttered quickly.

"The master has quested your presence." The strange man stated.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to him. As I was about to leave the room he grabbed my shoulder.

"Please remember your not in your own house you are also bellow us all so please, be respectful." He said.

I turned my head and looked at him. I smiled and nodded my head. I could finally see Aaron after all these years. I guess he never forgot about me. It must have been him who saved me. I walked down the halls and the man got in front of me. We stopped at a large door. It was fancy, it seemed to be the only red door in the house. The man opened the door and held it open for me. I walked inside and gasped in shock. The room I was in was about empty. The only thing in here was a bed, a hot tub, desk, and a window. I noticed a figure standing at the window and I smirked to myself.

"Ahem." I coughed.

He turned around and I saw his eyes turn dark blue. I smiled a bit and he walked over to me. As he got closer I realised, it was Aaron. He was now standing in front of me.

"Long time no see." I stated.

He smirked and nodded his head. He grabbed my hand and threw me into his chest. He walked me over to the bed and threw me on it. I felt my face turn pink and he began to climb on the bed. He pushed me down and I felt once again defeated. He leaned down to my lips.

BANG

The door flew open and I heard a gasp.

"AARON LYCAN!" A voice screamed.

Aaron jumped up off of me and we both turned our heads to the voice. In the door way stood a girl. She had hair as white as snow and her eyes shinned like purple crystals. Aaron walked up to her and embraced her in a hug. She pushed him away and scoffed.

"You said you would stop playing with girls..." She pouted.

"I know I know Jenny." He replied.

So her name is Jenny huh. (If u dont know who jenny is shes a character from Falcon Claw university in Aphs new series.)

"You promised Aaron Lycan. Who is she to you anyways. She better just be food." Jenny yelled.

Aaron rolled his eyes and pulled Jenny into him. He captured her lips and they began a passionate kiss. She pushed away from him and her face was bright red.

"My room, 10 minutes is all the time you have to get her blood." Jenny stated.

Jenny swung open the door and swung it shut again. Aaron turned his head at me and I glared at him confused.

"Explination?" I questioned.

"Oh shes my wife, but the marrige was arranged." He spoke rolling his eyes.

He walked back over to me and got on the bed. He pinned me back down and smirked. His eyes turned black and they sparkled

"Hey hun your pretty cute whats your name?" He questioned me.

"Um Aaron its me, Aph..." I replied.

"Aphmau...." He spoke.

"Aph you need to-"

After a few seconds his eyes began to turn midnight blue again.

"Actually never mind lets countiune." He chuckled.

He pushed me down to the bed but I felt my heart beat fast. He bent down and licked my mark. I growled lowly but then he pushed back and his eyes flashed black again. He shook his head and they turned back to blue.

"Um Aaron..?" I questioned.

"What my love?"

"Why do you eyes keep changing color?"

He took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes.

"The day after you left the school my father found out about what I did and he punished me. He threw me down and put a blue dye into my eyes. It stung like crazy and I felt my eyes burning. He intended to burn my eyes out but they survived. Now every once in a while they return to its natural black." He smiled.

"Oh..." I said shocked.

He smiled lightly and got up off of me. I noticed him look at the wall and his eyes flashed black. He turned his head back to me.

"Aph... I love you..." He spoke.

"Aaron... I love you as well." I replied.

His eyes almost immediately flashed blue again and he began to walk towards the door.

"Your free to do as you like, just don't leave this place or vampires will attack you." He chuckled.

I felt my stomach sink.

"Y-You, aren't going to stay with me?" I questioned.

"Aphmau love, I have a nagging wife to visit ill be back for you later." He turned his head to me and winked.

I felt a little crushed but smiled back. He walked over and opened the door. Opening the door he left me to adventure by myself.