afraid

This is my first ever sexual written piece of creative writing so please don't be too harsh but feel free to give me pointers.

My hands were tightly held together by his rough leather belt while they were uncomfortably resting on my back As for my breasts, they were squashed against the tingling cold dining room table. My nipples were hardening and my naked frame was covered in goosebumps as the cold air breathed against my bare skin. The only item of clothing left on me was my slick black stilettos. My legs were spread apart by a cold and long metal pole with fluffy cuffs on both sides that were gripping around my ankles.

The suspension of waiting for my master to come back with his weapon of choice made chills run down my spine. My mouth was stuffed with my panties that were aggressively ripped of my drenched c*nt. I could taste my pussy juice that it was previously covered in as my tongue skimmed across the silky white undergarment. My back ached from being bent for so long but it made other parts of my body feel more sensitive as they ached to be touched.

My body tensed and my heartbeat quickened when I felt a humans presence behind me. His rough but soothing hand rubbed against my bare arse and then he lifted it off before it came crashing back down making my body jolt forwards into the table. "Uh" I moaned as his hand left and made a harsh but pleasurable smack on my right butt cheek. When he lifted his hand I could still feel the sensation of his hand-print still on my arse.

After a few more spanks he tossed me over so that my back was now resting on the cold surface of his smooth wooden table with my hands above my head. My hardened boobs were now on show as he stared at them as if he were a predator and they were the prey.

He fiercely grabbed them and cupped them in both hands and pulled on my nipples causing a moan from me. "Is this what you want?" His voice was hoarse yet sexy and I felt my pussy lubricate even more by the sound of him.

"Yes," I managed to speak between moans as he began sweetly ravishing my breasts with his hot and textured tongue. As soon as I spoke he stopped and there was a hard look in his eye

"Yes, What..?" His voice was filled with demand.

"Yes, Master." Was all I replied until he began touching my boobs again.

With one hand he reached beside me and grabbed a paddle. He moved it across my breasts so that I could feel the thick, heavy leather texture. "Maybe this will teach you to remember how to answer me." He spat with pure lust and dominance in his eyes.

After he spoke I felt a sharp painful sting come down against my boobs as a yelp escaped my lips. Just after the one hit they began to throb but then came crashing down another hit causing pain to escape down my entire body. I bit my lip hard and closed my eyes until the pain calmed down to become a shivering feeling of pleasure.
Everything was going blissfully grate until suddenly a blaring noise invaded my hearing.

I sat up in a panic with sweat dripping down my face as I tried to even out my breathing before slamming my hand down against my stupid alarm! Great, just great it's time for school. I whined to myself as I began to forget about the core aching dream I just experienced