Chapter 23

Santana's P.O.V.

Santana: what happened to your arm

she quickly put her arm down and pulled her sleeves down

Dani: its nothing

Santana: Come on i know its not nothing you can tell me anything im you your wife. That reminds me here.

I handed her ring back to her.

Dani: ok when i was youn-

Before she could finsh talking the kids starting crying

Santana: Come on lets go get the kids we are not finished with this talk.

We got the kids and settled them down we feed them there bottles and sat on the couch

Santana: Ok now tell me what those cuts on your arm are D

Dani: Ok when i was younger i used to get bullied people would tease me and call me fat. One year everyone in my school signed a petition that said we all hate dani. cutting myself was the only way i could release my pain. After i moved here i stopped cutting myself. that was until i met you. i thought i was only temporary. then when you cheated on me the first time i started cutting again. then when we got married i stoped because i was finally sure that you loved me. But when you cheated on me this time i just couldnt help myself and i cut myself.

I hadnt even noticed that i was crying and so was she. i layed tyler down and grabbed taylor from her and layed her next to tyler. Then i hugged dani and cuddled with her.

Santana: why didnt you ever tell me any of this D.

Dani: Because i thought that if you knew you would leave me. 

Santana: look i love you and anything you go through im going through with it with you, we are going to get through tis together.

Dani: Oh San i love you so much you definatly are my world.

A/n: i hope you guys enjoy i decided to upload today since im bedridden enjoy