Chapter 4

HI! Fangirl127 here and yay, it's finally happening...CHAPPIE 4 YAY (after about....... a month)! Sooo i don't really know how to start this but i'll manage. Also i've been obsessed with this game called Zero escape:Virtues Last Reward, And I just finished the whole game (even the extra ending) so that was taking up a lot of my time. Soooooooo, Anyways read and ENJOY (eternally hehehe)

OPPS almost forgot disclaimers: I don't own Pokemon or Divergent just some of the characters, Some of the plot and other things.

After my little staring/glaring contest with Victor, which I won due to him being an ass and going back to his spot in line, we finally made our way through the tunnel. I don't quite think the waiting helped though, because I could hear Tris' nagging. It was faint, But clearly audible.

"Tobias! Why did you do that. I'm fine, ok!?" She whines. Tobias? Who's Tobias? I thought she was with......Four. I look around to see if any of the other initiates heard. It dosn't look like it. If they did, they had a pretty good way of hiding their puzzlement. I spent the rest of the walk thinking, trying to put two and two together. Everything I think of, eventually leads up to Four. Everything! The other initiates stop, causing me to bump into Trinity. She gives me an 'are you ok?' look. I nod and turn my attention towards Uriah and Lauren.

"Dauntless-born initiates, you're with me. I'm guessing you don't need a tour of the place." She says, flashing a playful smile and sauntering off, the Dauntless-born initiates following.

Uriah watches until they're no longer visible "We're about to go to the pit-"

"The pit? Great name. Like, the arm pit or a pit bull." I say and everyone else turned towards me and either raised their eyebrows or rolled their eyes.

"Yes, the pit is an arm pit." Uriah says sarcastically. "Now if you would follow me, I'll show what the Pit is." He says giving me a look. Everyone snicker, then turns back and follows Uriah out. Crossing my arms, I follow.

Now, I see why they call it the Pit. It's the perfect name for it. It's an underground cavern so big that, from where I stand, I can't see the other side. Rugged Rock walls rise several stories above my head where places for food, clothing, supplies and leisure activities are built in. Narrow paths and steps, carved from rock,connect them. There is nothing to stop people from falling over the sides of them. Panes of glass form the roof of the pit and above them, is a building that lets in sunlight. It looked like any other building on the train, but from this perspective it looks way different.

Blue lanterns dangle at random places above the paths, they seemed to grow brighter as the sun set. There are people dressed in black everywhere. Some even wearing REALLY revealing clothes. I glanced at Gwen, she looked uncomfortable. She was rubbing her arm, causing some blood to smear across, and biting her lip. No doubt she was uncomfortable. Anyone, or even everyone would be uncomfortable with this many people around. But, she was Abnegation, So she's probably much more uncomfortable than the average person. I just hope she gets over it or, she might not survive life in Dauntless.

"Come on! I'm going to show you the Chasm now." Uriah says walking off. While we walk, I take notice of... I don't really know how to describe them, strange maybe? Yeah! Strange. Well, I started taking notice of strange people. There was this one girl who had deep purple hair, a gold septum piercing, two star shaped dimple piercings on each cheek, three silver eyebrow piercings on each eyebrow, a dragon tattoo on her forehead and wore nothing but a black bra that showed a lot of cleavage and a pair of booty shorts that were so short they ended right where her thumb ended.

There was a guy who seemed pretty normal dressed in a black shirt and denim jeans, which almost everyone in Dauntless wears. He had a bridge piercing on the left side of the bridge of his nose and a tattoo on his left wrist that, In cursive writing, spelled out Emmy. But the weirdest part about him was that the whites of his eyes were tattooed black. He was holding hands with a raven haired girl who i supposed was Emmy. Why? may you ask. Well, because on her left wrist was a tattoo that spelled out, in the same cursive writing, Jared. That was not the only tattoo she had though. Her whole face was tattooed with various different things. I could give examples of them but we'd be here for quite a while.