End of Humans (except for two -_-)

Hiii!!! It's been a while since I posted... I mean A WHILE!! I've just had 2 giant tests... I'm exhausted. I'm gonna have one more, but I've just got inspiration... So yeah! Enjoy ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   The end of the world is coming soon... Everyone thought it was a scam when a voice said, "Run, fight, unless you want the world to end. They're here, species from the other world. They aren't very nice..."

    Don and Fred laughed out, it was their prank! And although people thought it was a scam, some people actually believed them! It was hysterical! Walking down the streets and seeing people go crazy because of their doing. End of the world? Yeah right! As if, only God knows when the world ends...

   "Hey look! They even made a website for us!! XD", Fred exclaimed. Fred and Don were at the library looking at the computers to see how their prank affected the internet world.

     "Awesome! We should do this again sometime!", Don said, although he wasn't sure... Since he was always the goody two shoes... Well when he was with Don he kinda got crazy. Cussed, fought and pranked, and while he was doing this he was really begging God not to get caught. He would be grounded for life!

     Meanwhile, when Don and Fred were chillaxing... Outside people were screaming and running for their lives....

    No... Not because of Don's and Fred's prank! Not at all! It was because there was really an alien invasion, and guts were literally EVERYWHERE! Humans were really suffering. And aliens were sucking human's DNA...

   But of course... Don and Fred didn't notice a thing. They just laughed at thier prank. Years later... Don and Frank were still in that dreaded library (if you can still call it a library cause it was mostly destroyed)... Just FREAKING laughing....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I hope you liked it. Do you guys think I should give a second part to this? Well I might :3