Chapter 1

A/N:

and here goes Chapter numbaaaaaaah 1 :D Yaaaaay!

***

M O E R I E

* Wakey! Wakey! Eggs 'n Bakey! Get up moerie! I want you to get up right this instant! Well? I'm waiting.. On the count of 3. One ..... Two ..... Thr--*

          I turned my alarm off before it goes three. and yes, that's my alarm tone. Ni-record ko kase yung boses ni mama para hindi na siya mag-abala pa sa paggising sa akin sa umaga. And boy, was it effective. Hearing mom's voice will really make you wake up. You do not want her to scream if I were you.

          Bumangon na ako at ginawa ang daily routine ko palagi. Since first day ko sa bagong school na nilipatan ko, I decided on wearing black tank top, skinny jean and paired it with black converse. I tied my hair pony style, added light make-up (only brown eye-liner and powder) then, off I go downstairs.

          I forgot to introduce myself. Hi, I'm Chanel Moerie Tyra. Turning 16 which means I'm in my senior year now and I'm a wolf. Yes, shocked because not everyday you see a wolf huh? I'm used to it. Anyway, I have black and a bit brown-ish hair, my eyes are a color of forest green and I love them so damn much. Oh, and my height is 5'3. It suits my age, I guess.

          'Don't forget about me.' my wolf, Ciara said.

          'Of course I won't silly.' Since I am a wolf just like I said earlier every wolf has a name and mine is named Ciara. We communicate using mind links.

          I ran downstairs to see my mom and dad already eating breakfast. "Morning mom, dad." I greeted happily.

         "Morning sweetheart." My mom greeted me while my father just gave me a nod. I went to the table, took a sit and started eating.

          "Is Chain already here?" My dad asked. Chain is my brother, twin to be exact. Yep, we're twins. Identical twins.

          "Yep," I said, popping the 'p'. "probably got a new girl in his room again." I answered boredly. Well, what can I do? My brother's a playboy. Every night he drags a new slutty looking girl in the house and you know what happens next.. Ew.

          Mom and Dad sighed. "He doesn't changed." Mom said, disappointment showing on her face. "And he never will." I added.

          "I hope he'll find his mate soon." Dad said. I hope so too. Chain hasn't found his mate yet, so do I. They said that at the age of 16 there's a big possibility that you'll get to meet your mate. That's why I'm excited this year. Bagong lipat kase kame dito. I know it sucks right? Malapit ka nang grumaduate tapos lumipat pa kayo ng paaralan. Ughh..

          A mate is your other half, like a soulmate. They are the ones you are destined to be with for the rest of your life. When you find your mate, you catch their scent and could smell them from a distance. Your mate's scent is something you can't get enough of. I'm really excited to have a mate. Pero ang hindi ko lang gusto ay kung isang Alpha ang mate ko.

          An Alpha is a male wolf with the highest rank. They are the ones that rules the whole pack. They are also feared by their pack. The reason that I don't want an Alpha mate is sometimes because of their tone used. It's like everytime they use their alpha tone against someone they feel powerful and that they can manipulate you and I hated it...

          After I finished breakfast, I bid goodbye to Mom and Dad and went to school. Actually, walk to school. Malapit lang naman ang paaralan sa bahay namin. Kaya nilalakad ko nalang. Sayang pera eh.

          Since naglalakad ako, I will tell you my family background. My father is Rick Tyser, he's a gamma or should I say third in command of the Crescent Lining Pack. And yes, I belong to the Crescent Lining Pack. Our pack is the second most powerful and undestroyable pack sa Pilipinas. My mom, Molly Tyser, was a rouge before my father met her. A rouge is a wolf that doesn't want to be in a pack. They want to do things their way. Last but not the least, Chain Mobi Tyser, my flirt-ish twin brother and don't forget him being sooooooo over protective on me. ( ̄^ ̄)

          Even if Chain was a flirt-ish, playboy-ish and a one night stand-er kind of guy, still, he is my brother and I will always accept him. He is 5'6, also has forest green eyes, has a messy hair and he is hot. Well, that's what they say. Sa nakaraang school kasi namin siya ang pinakasikat.

          Sa wakas! Nakarating na rin sa bagong school. \(^▽^@)ノ

          Eastminister University here I goooooo! 

***

A/N:

Sorry po, ito lang muna makakaya ko. Hahabaan ko nalang po sa mga susunod na chapters. (⌒.−)=★

Vote, Comment, Follow and be loved!

Xoxo,

๓เรtא