Chapter Nineteen: A Date with Sehun (Part 1)

"Alright. Whatever. As long as the three of you are still going to be friends after this... Now, how are we going to do this proposition of yours?" Sohyun asked.

          The three boys all looked at each other. None of them haven't thought of it.

          "Uhm, to be honest, we haven't gone that far yet." Chanyeol said smiling.

          Sohyun could only bury her hand on her palm. Suho couldn't help but laugh at how hopeless his friends looked at that exact moment.

         "Okay, okay. I have an idea. Of course you don't expect my sister to choose among you right away right? So, until that day comes, the three of you can spend a day with her alternately. That means, in a week, you can go out with her twice. That one day left is for her to have her own space. Meaning, on that one day, none of you will bother her or make a move. She can spend that one day alone or with all of us. How does that sounds?" Suho said butting in.

          The three boys looked at Suho , then at Sohyun and lastly at each other.

          "Call!" The three boys chorused.

         "Now, we just need to decide who will go first." Sehun said.

         "Let's settle this like we always do. Gawi bawi bo!" Baekhyun suggested. The other two agreed.

           And so they played rock-paper-scissors. Sehun won the first match against his older brothers letting him go first, then it was Baekyun and Chanyeol. In the end Chanyeol won making Baekhyun last on the list.

          "We should've just arranged ourselves by age." Sehun joked as he realized that their order was as their age from youngest to oldest.

           "Alright. Now that you have settled this crazy idea of yours, I need my space now so I could continue with my work. Out! Out! Out! Even you oppa." Sohyun said as she tried to push the boys out of her room.

           "Aish jinja! Those boys. They are really.... Aish!" Sohyun said as she rub her nape in frustration.

          Sohyun didn't leave her room the whole day a she tried to focus on her work. Neither of the boys bothered her as they have promised. Sohyun took the opportunity to work on her book. 

          She wouldn't have realized it was already dark outside if it weren't for her stomach rumbling. As if on cue, someone knocked on her door.

          She opened her door to fin a tray of food, but the one who brought it was out of sight. She gently picked it up and brought it inside. 

          Sohyun placed the tray of food on her table. It was then that she realized there was a letter on the side.

          "Our first date tomorrow. 8am. Can't wait. See you. ♥Sehun".  Sohyun can't help but smile at Sehun's sweet gesture.

          "Okay. so 8am it is." Sohyun said as she began eating her dinner.

          Sohyun woke up the next morning a bit lighthearted. As much as she hated to admit it, she's actually looking forward to spending some time with Sehun.