Chapter Eighteen: Tension

Both Sehun and Chanyeol were having a staring contest with Sohyun literally standing helplessly right in the middle. The tension between the two boys began to arise.

         "Hyung, I'm younger. You should just give her to me." Sehun said.

         "You're right about one thing. You are younger so, YOU should give her to me." Chanyeol said.

          "Hyung!" Sehun protested.

          "Ah Wae?!" Chanyeol rebuffed.

         "Yah! I'm not an object you know!" Sohyun protested.

         "No Hyung. I'm not going to make way." Sehun said.

         "Well so am I." Chanyeol said.

          The two boys began to close in on Sohyun. Neither one dared to even blink. They were like two wolves fighting over food.

          Both Suho and Baekhyun were just standing there as if waiting for a fist fight to start.   

         "Cut it out  you two. Oppa, Baekhyun~ssi, a little help here jebalyo?!" Sohyun called out to her brother as she tried to push the two boys apart. 

          Upon hearing Sohyun's plea, both Suho and Baekhyun immediately walked over to where the others were standing.

          "Alright, you two, get out! Give my sister a break. Baekhyun, take Chanyeol." Suho said as he grab Sehun and tried to take him out. Baekhyun did the same with Chanyeol.

          Both Sehun and Chanyeol were still staring at each other as their members drag them out of Sohyun's room.

          As soon as the boys were gone, Sohyun slumped on her bed face down.

          "Ugh! Why is this happening to me? I honestly don't know if I should be happy that two famous Korean idols just confessed their feelings for me or I should be worried." Sohyun said as she buried her face on her pillow.

          The tension between the two boys continued in the living room as neither one wanted to back down. 

          "Hyung, I saw her first, and we have a lot of things in common so, I should date her." Sehun said.

          "Mwo? What do you mean you saw her first? We both saw her at the same time. We also have a lot of things in common so, I should date her." Chanyeol said.

          "I should date her!" 

          "No! I should date her!"

          "ENOUGH! Both of you!" Suho said standing up. 

          All three boys got surprised by Suho's sudden reaction. It was very seldom for their leader to be this authoritative, taking them a back on the seriousness of his face.

          "Alright. Either the two of you settle this... or I will ask the both of you to leave my family's house. I'm serious. I brought you all here so we could bond and spend fun time together, not this!" Suho said before he walks out and went upstairs.

          "Chanyeol, Sehun, I think hyung is right. The two of you shouldn't argue like this. We are a team aren't we?" Baekhyun said.

           "Hyung. You like her too don't you?" Sehun told Baekhyun stopping him. Chanyeol looked at him with a surprised expression.