Chapter Twenty Six: Sick Chanyeol

Exhausted from running around, Sehun and Sohyun sat back on their blanket. Sehun extended his arms and laid back.

          "Sohyunnie,  you know I like you right?" Sehun asked. Sohyun craned her neck to look at him.

          "Why did you ask that all of a sudden?" Sohyun asked.

          "I don't know. Maybe it's just that, well, compared to Chanyeol~hyung and Baekhyun~hyung, I am the most handsome, but I have the least experience when it comes to girls. So, I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing right now." Sehun looked at her seriously. Sohyun chuckled.

          "What's so funny?" Sehun asked propping up his elbow.

          "You're cute." Sohyun said. Sehun bolted upright upon hearing what Sohyun said.

          "Jinja? You think I'm cute? Does that mean I have a better chance with you than my hyungs?" Sehun asked. Sohyun pushed Sehun's forehead using her index finger.

          "Yah! I didn't say that. I just find it cute how innocent you are, despite how mature you look like." Sohyun said.

          "To be honest, the three of you are still equal in my eyes. It's still too early to decide I guess." Sohyun said raising her shoulders.  

          "Hmmn... I guess you're right. That means I should work hard. Come on, let's take a family picture." Sehun suggested.

          "Family picture?" Sohyun asked raising an eyebrow on Sehun.

          "Ne. I'm the daddy, you're the mommy and Vivi and Somi are our kids. Come on don't be such a killjoy. Hold Vivi, I'll hold Somi" Sehun said. Sohyun chuckled and shook her head.

          Sehun took out his phone, placed it on a tripod, took Somi and went back to sit beside Sohyun. He then wrapped an arm around Sohyun's shoulders.

          "Hana... Dul... Set..." Sehun counted. 

          To Sohyun's surprise, Sehun gave her a peck on the cheeks just as the camera flashed. Sehun immediately stood up to check on the picture.

          "Nice. I'm going to use this as my phone's wall paper." Sehun grinned.

          "Yah! Oh Sehun!" Sohyun protested. She stood up and was about to hit Sehun but he was quick to grab her wrist and pulled her in for a hug.

          "I'm not sorry for what I did. I'm the evil maknae remember? I'd do it again if I get the chance. So never ever let your guard down."Sehun said seriously. 

            Sohyun tried to move but Sehun held her tightly. With their height difference, her ear leveled exactly where his heart was. Despite the sound of the wind blowing and the waves crashing, she could clearly hear his heart pounding fast inside his chest matching her own. She can't explain why but the sound of Sehun's heart beating is like music to her ears.

          "Come on, let's go home before I loose myself." Sehun said in a joking manner. He took her hand and began to walk. Speechless, she just followed suit.

          Sohyun woke up to a very foggy November morning. Being sensitive to cold, she curled up inside her blanket. She was still wrapped inside her blanket as she went down for breakfast.

          "U-Wah! I don't remember ordering a cutie burrito for breakfast, but I'd be more than glad to have one. Come here." Sehun said extending his arms to Sohyun, Baekhyun grabbed him in his back collar and pulled him back down on his seat.