BeckFreen

I'm going through some photographs of me and Freen and there is a knock. I listlessly open the door and from this virtual photographs, she became reality.

She hug me, almost knocking me off my feet, singing to me a happy birthday song. I smile as I feel her in my arms. The butterflies clashing inside me as I breathe her intoxicating scent. A mixture of her body wash and shampoo. While she sings, making us dance too. Cringing inside, my body's burning on fire as I can smell, touch and feel my passion in my arms.

I feel shiver down my spine when she whisper in my ear;

"Happy birthday, babe. I'm sorry I don't have a gift. Is this good enough?"

I turn my head only to ask her but to my surprise, I feel soft thing landed on my lips.

Almost immediately, my eyes widen in shock as my cheeks heated. And by the way Freen's eyes widen as well, I know it was an honest mistake.

I instantly move away from her, trying my very best to avoid eye contact.

Freen cleared her throat, breaking the awkward silence between us. I turn to her and she laughed at me. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Seriously, Bec you look like you have been robbed." She's laughing while pointing at my face.

I stared at her in disbelief.

Then she continued;

"C'mon stop being cute with me, as if that was your first." She teased with her signature grin.

I grabbed a pillow in my bed and waded its corner to hit her in the face. We both laugh.

"Hey, you know that was my first kiss you stole. I demand you give it back."

Then without a warning, I plunged forward and push her in my bed.