Creepypasta koga the killer

Hi there I'm "koga smith" I was never meant to be a killer but then I met him. All you fan girls yes I'm talking about Jeff the killer, well do you want to hear my story turn down the lights I will not hurt you in less you try to hurt me 😈 . I was about 13-14 years old I went to Jeff's school I'm not surprised that you don't know me in fact me and Jeff hate each outer. It was warm out side I felt a felling that I was being watched. I did not have a mom or dad I lived by my self, well I did have a puppy named MC.COY he was my only family. If I ever lost him my live would have no meaning.

I was now 17 I still had that felling of being watched but I ignored it. All of a sudden I here'd a knock on the door I ignored it thinking it was just a Girl Scout. Then I heard it again, MC.COY started to bark waking up the whole neighborhood. people I didn't know started yelling at me but I wanted to know what that knock was. I opened the door to find Jeff starring into my eyes I screamed. I ran back in to my house MC.COY bit Jeff's leg as Jeff yelled Ben came in I was scared out of my witts. I tolled them if they left MC.COY alone I would do eny thing I started to cry knowing my live was about to end. They sed deal but thay wert gona kill me I was confused thay tolled me to join them thay liked my spirit. Jeff had in his hand a nail gun, I didn't know why until Jeff shot me right in the head. I went brain dead for 5 days wen I woke up all I saw was the whole creepypasta gang looking strait at me, the last thing I heard was welcome they all sed it at once I promos I will kill every creepypasta but for now call me koga the killer.

BIO:

Full name: koga smith

Friends: nina,eyeless jack,masky

Hates: Jeff,Ben,laughing jack,slenderman

Weapon: nail gun

😈Sweet dreams I can't stop them all by my self can I 😈