ch21

I look down and its negative and I bite my lip "I'm not pregnant" I throw the test away and I go to the kitchen and I make everyone breakfast I go to every room "wake up guys!!!" Everyone woke up and people were coming to the kitchen and I handed a plate to everyone "for once you guys can eat like animals" I laughed and I get my food "the only thing I want is all of you to sit as a family" we sit down and we were eating and talking

(4 months later)

Its my big day it's my birthday yay!!!!! I wake up and everyone came in with a cupcake and started to sing happy birthday and I blow out my candle and I hug everyone and I kiss Jake deeply "thanks, guys " I eat the cupcake then I go take a shower and I put my outfit on (👇👇👇👇👇👇)

(4 months later)Its my big day it's my birthday yay!!!!! I wake up and everyone came in with a cupcake and started to sing happy birthday and I blow out my candle and I hug everyone and I kiss Jake deeply "thanks, guys " I eat the cupcake then I g...

I

come downstairs and Jake comes close and grabs my butt "NO" I slap his hand.i take my camera out and I start to vlog "hey whats up you guys I'm Jenny and it's my birthday and I think I have a modeling gig an audition and I'm going to a birthday dinner with all of the team ten members let's do it " I turn off my camera and walked downstairs "Jake, I'll be right back I have a modeling gig " I go in the garage then got in my car and drove off.I got to the place and I took out my camera "well I'm here guys and we gonna do an epic montage" I shut off the camera and I get dressed (time skip)

I got done and I yawn I'm already tired I drove to the audition and after 2 hours I was done.I go home and went upstairs to get dressed for the dinner (what she wore👇👇👇👇👇)