Professor Venomous X Reader

~K guys so I will put who's requested this and other chapter's later. At first I didn't like venomous but he's actually kinda hot now...lol Enjoy ~ <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You had been working for lord boxman for awhile. Why? Doesn't he only let robots into his factory?
Well...yes. But! You did something very bad. So bad that your punishment was to work for boxman for a very VERY! Long time...
Anyways. You are working for boxman and today he was getting ready for a very important guest. His name was venomous you didn't know who he was but you had heard of him.
You were on your way towards the break room to eat a snack. When you walked in you were greeted by Darrell,Shannon and Raymond. "Hey (y/n!)!."
They all said.
You smiled and waved at them putting money into a vending machine you got come weird chocolate energy bar from it....
"Hey do you guys know why this candy bar? Looks So weird?."
You asked confused.
"No,I've never seen it there before must be new."
Raymond said.
Boxman ran Into the room with a worried look on his face.
"Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Venomous is here! He's going to want to see-
Boxman didn't get to finish his sentence everyone but you ran off with him. You slowly made your way to the entrance where you assumed this venomous was.
When you saw him you stopped you felt like you couldn't move.
He was hot!. (Lol)
He looked at you and smiled. Boxman ushered you over to them.
" I thought you didn't hire non-robots boxman? Why the sudden change?. "
You looked down at boxman kinda confused.
*Have they had a conversation about this before?*
You thought.
"Well yes-I no-its-
Boxman was having a hard time finding his words so you held your hand out for venomous to shake.
" I'm (y/n) I'm only working here temporarily... It's a long story."
You said with a nervous smile.
Venomous smiled and shook your hand when he did it felt like a thousand butterflies erupted in your stomach.
"Are you okay (y/n)? Your face is....all red...."
You instantly let of venomous's hand and looked at the ground.
"Yes I am fine."
You took a quick glance at venomous and he winked at you.
"I have to go do something! I'll be back-just...just give me a min."
You ran to the bathroom and saw that you were blushing like crazy.
"What is wrong with me?!?!?."
You loudly whispered to yourself.
You stopped talking to yourself when you heard boxman and venomous walk by talking to each other.
"Oh I am so sorry venomous (y/n) usually isn't that rude she-
" its quite alright."
Venomous said.
You heard boxman say something about being back in a min...that he needed to get something? You didn't want to come out of the bathroom only to be face to face with venomous... You had been in there for awhile... But you knew you had to taking a deep breath you stepped outside and looked around... But saw nothing.
You felt relief but you were also kind of upset...you wanted to talk to him...
*sighs* "Maybe next time."
You said to yourself.
"Looking for me?."
You jumped and looked back.
"Oh-i-um...yes...hehe...I actually am looking for you..."
There was a moment of silence.
"You said you were working for boxman temporarily right?."
You were shocked by this.
"Y-yes...why?."
He smiled and took a couple steps closer to you.
"Well I haven't seen you do much yet...but...you seem like a person who takes their job seriously. So I was wondering if maybe when your done working here you'd like to come work with me?"
You didn't say anything.
Everything was silent. You heard boxman coming back.
Venomous stepped closer to you gave you his card then stepped back. You two didn't talk the rest of the day he was there but he got close to you every chance he got and occasionally winked.
This confused the heck out of you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and Shannon shared a room so it'd be easier for you to get to work and stuff.
You were telling Shannon about what happened but left out the part about changing jobs she wasn't sure either.
You guys heard a knock on the door Darrell came in holding a black box.
"What's that?."
You asked confused.
He looked confused to.
"I'm not sure...but its for you."
"Me?."
You took the box and Shannon and Darrell watched as you took the gift out.
Your eyes widened. There was a beautiful (f/c) dress and a red rose. There was also a little card in the box you picked it up and read it out loud.
(Think of something later!!!)