Enid X Rad (One sided Emotion)

Rad has been dating drupe for months and its messed Enid up she would never admit it but K.o seemed to notice it she wasn't as fun anymore in fact....she was more mean....she hardly ever talked to anybody anymore....
Enid currently had her face buried in the counter K.o slowly snuck his way to the counter and poked Enid.
*Poke*
"Hey Enid?...."
Enid didn't move.
"What k.o?"
"Well..."
He said shuffling his feet on the ground.
"We haven't really done anything...fun in... forever so I was just wondering if maybe-
Before K.o could finish his sentence a loud and familiar voice walked in Enid perked her head up. K.o and Enid stared at the happy couple. The couple that made everyone but enid happy. Rad waved to both Enid and K.o hugging drupe and telling her that he'd see her later.
K.o looked up and Enid and noticed something was terribly wrong.
"E-enid are you okay?"
He asked worried for his friend.
"Hey rad I think there's some boxes that just came in that are in the back could you go get them for me?"
"Huh? Oh yeah sure."
Rad left and K.o asked again if Enid was okay.
Enid blasted a fireball at a shelf full of strawberries.
She watched it catch on fire and K.o ran off to find something that could out the fire out. Enid jumped over the counter and walked through the door.
"I'm taking the day off, but....we can do something fun tomorrow? If you want?."
Enid said with a weak smile...
K.o smiled back and said okay.
"Poor Enid...."
K.o said.
Rad came out with some boxes.
"Hey where's Enid?."
K.o had tears in his eyes.
He ran off  chasing after Enid.
"Why cant things go back to the way they were?!?!?"
Rad was more confused than ever.