Magic Skeleton X Reader

You were closing up the shop at gar's bodega??? And no it late at night it was early in the day. Why would Gar close his store so early? Well today was the eclipse. That's right the eclipse and even though Gar wanted the extra business he just couldn't have it because K.o and Rad had accidentally destroyed half the stuff in the plaza....Gar was furious with them.
Some big explosion went off its a long story anyways a lot of stores were messed up. You locked the store, put the keys in your pocket and started to walk off looking at the ground.
Your eyes widened when you heard a loud crashing sound you looked up and of course saw another one of boxmans robots attacking.....
*sigh...* "will he ever learn? Bad guys can't beat good guys..."
"Yeah but it's good for me-
"How's that good?? There attacking the plaza! That's awful!."
You looked over and saw a really cute Skeleton guy. He had a red cape on.
You quickly looked away not wanting to stare. You felt that it was rude and it would make him uncomfortable.
His eyes widened. He turned to you.
"Oh no!,no! Of course that's bad I just mean-....here look."
He said handing you his phone.
You looked at it and saw that he had multiple videos of when lord boxman has attacked.
"Whoa."
You said.
"You do this every time there's an attack?."
"Y-yeah.."
He took his phone back.
"That's....awesome!."
"Really??."
He asked you shocked.
"Yeah!."
You said looking at him and smiling.
He looked at you but quickly looked away and you could see a faint blush.
*awwww he's blushing.*
You thought.