If i should get help?

My friend keeps asking me if i want to come out with the fact that I cut and I just say no but should I?

Several grown men are scared of me and I'm a little girl compared to them. I have no friend that don't flinch when move. and my parents act like I'm not worth nothing they only want me there and say stuff about me and to me just to make them look like a great mom and dad but in reality I just sit in my room and think death and self harm and I make it in to drawing and songs and dreams that it will soon end so should I get help I'm not sure I'm scared of what my mom will do if she already thinks of me badly and thinks I have a great bond with her but she only knows what she sees and I hid everythig very we'll and I've been doing it for so long how dose she not know I've been dropping hints told her I'm depressed badly and what dose she do baby's me for two days then makes my life he'll then I broke I could not handle it it hurt hurt my head then I foud a knifs that was nice and sharp small and hid it in my room and I used that then after a while it got dull then I found out that the blade from the inside the pencil sharpeners works way better and they do so I use that now. and cover them with band aids an I've only slit my wrist a free times cuz it's getting worse and I think I need help I'm not sure what do you think?