Bendy&The Gang Quest for the ink part 1

Bendy and Boris where at a bar where there was drinks. Bendy" yoi get me  2 martinies and make it snappy". Bartender" yes sir." Boris sat there quite and bored , Boris' umm bendy im oki i don't want none thank you..." bendy shrugged and sigh...Bendy" oh...i forget your younger than me.." boris nodded while the bartender came back with 2 martinies. Bartender" Hears two drinks you want ,that will be 28.23 dollars." Bendy pulls out 50 dollars.Bendy" keep the chain....*drinks the martinie* mmmm its good." Boris was trying to forget that bendy has that illness of his, Boris' Bendy are u sure you should be drinking *whisper* with your illness." Bendy slam back down the glass, Boris was in shocked but bendy turn to him. Bendy" look i don't wanna talk about oki? but u shoudn't worried because * coughs coughs* ummm i be right back". Bendy jumps out of the chair and ran to the restroom. Then a a cat came , his name was flexi. Boris' OMG! is that FELIX THE CAt!^3^~!!!!!" he smiles at felix , Felix" Sure i am kiddo , say where did your friend go?" Boris" he went to the bathroom....so hows your day been also bendy is a huge fan of you."

Felix" oh he is well thats nice having alot of fans with me and your friend is being in there too long." Boris" *gasp* sorry have to go nice meeting ya!" boris ran off to the restroom while felix was sitting with just the bartender. In the bathroom boris heard bendy crying and coughing.Bendy" I-it H-hurts.....Boris.......*ink coming down and coughing up ink* boris came in saw bendy. Bendy"uhhhhh....it hurts boris help me get up p-please?!" he was hurt  so badly. Boris"*picks up bendy other arm on his shoulder.* come on i help you its oki *crying a little* they walk out of the bar and when in a hotle. Boris put bendy down and bendy was crying saying "It hurts so bad...no!No!" But afterwards boris sta there and watch tv while bendy was asleep. Bendy'*sigh* will he bettter......"