Bendy and The gang-Quest for the Ink( part 2)

After Bendy had a illness for a while boris is whitping off the ink off him, Bendy"B-boris * crying a ittle and coughing up inky* can y-you p-promise me something....p-please." Boris" oki what is it....?" Bendy" p-promise me * coughing* me that you take care of the i-ink machine* ink comes of his mouth* take c-care of i-it.." Boris" But....why?" Bendy sigh trying not to say it before making boris feel sad.Bendy"I saying if im dead take care of " Boris"*crying* NEVER!YOU WON"T DIE!!!!".

Felix" Are u oki?" Bendy was in shocked but he try to explain but this happen..,..

Felix" oh my god is oki , poor guy i'll get s-" before he say something  Boris say no,  While screaming and crying

Felix" oh my god is oki , poor guy i'll get s-" before he say something  Boris say no,  While screaming and crying. Bendy" IM GONNA DIE! I *coughing of ink and cover a little of his face* OH GOD! " Boris" N-no please be strong please bendy." Bendy"Please IM WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Felix was geting some aid kit to help bendy. Boris" n-no it will be oki?*crying*."Bendy" AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!IT HURTS PLEASE END ME 1*Coughing*.

Felix" i got some to help him down with" Boris look over at felix then at bendy, so then he pull of  some mechine and a bandages. Felix" Boris can you hold him down please." Boris holding down bendy. Bendy" W-what a-are y-you doing B-oris....WTF". Felix" Now Bendy, This may sting a little*gets a syringe and pust some medchine* hold still oki kiddo.?"

Bendy" *screaming* DON"T *Coughing* BORIS HELP MEEEEEEEEE!" Felix stick the syringe inside of Bendy. But he trys to get out fo boris arms , Boris" *crying and sniffles* oh god..." Bendy was couching of ink and screaming. Bendy"Boris HELP IM ME IM DEAD!" few mintes later.

Boris And felix sta there and wait untile he wakes up , Boris" thank you how much do i pay you?"Felix"No need kiddo

Boris And felix sta there and wait untile he wakes up , Boris" thank you how much do i pay you?"Felix"No need kiddo." Bendy shuttered and woke uo from his passes out , Bendy" im always still fighting the illness *sniff*."Boris"Its oki , If'll always oki!"Bendy' Im not t-that strong."Boris"I know my brother can be strong enough *crying of joy*" Bendy" T-thank you Felix for saving me there.'Felix"im happy to help.".