Part 19

July 18th

"I don't want you to leave. Please. Please don't go, I need you." I said nothing... I then turned around and began walking away, a single tear fell onto my cheek.

"ELIZABETHHHH." He screamed. I let a little laugh out as I stopped and turned around.

"Corbyn." I laughed through my tears. I opened my arms as he ran into them lifting me off the ground and holding me.

He set me down. "Okay, now leave before I get to emotional." He laughed.

"I want to see you cry." I laughed releasing him from the hug.

"Get out of here." He laughed lightly pushing my arm.

"I'll be back soon, I love you."

"Love you too." He smiled before turning around to David saying his name. He began walking towards the bus. I could see Jack upset, Zach distraught, Corbyn almost in tears, and Daniel with a frown across his face. Aspen standing next to them with a black eye and a smile. Not just any smile, an evil one.

I waved then turned around to head towards the airport.

The door opened and I saw Jonah standing near baggage. A smile went over my face as I ran to him.

"I thought you were on the bus." I said then proceeded to give him a hug.

"Your mom is." He laughed. I knew I was in the clear.

He leaned down as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

"You really thought I would let you leave without saying goodbye? You're insane." He laughed as I released him from my grip.

"I'm going to miss you the most." I sighed as I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me. His arms wrapped around my back as I rested my head on his chest.

"I love you." He said resting his head on mine. He lifted it up as I pulled away from him and looked into his eyes.

"It's the first time you've said 'I love you' sense we started dating." I said shocked.

"Well I do, and I didn't want the first time to be over the phone. You deserve to hear it in person."

"I love you too." I said smiling then giving him another kiss.

"Flight 447 takeoff in 10 minuets."

"That's me, I have to go."

"Don't leave me, please." He whined.

"I'll be back before you know it. I'm being punished for my mistakes, and I wish I didn't have to hurt you while fixing things."

"Hey, it's alright. I would've done the same thing. I'll see you soon." He said getting kind of sad. One last kiss and a deep breath before we separated. I rolled my luggage behind me as I walked towards the gate. He stood in the same spot looking at me, not a smile, but a sad expression that lingered on his face.
I lightly blew him a kiss as I handed the lady my ticket. He laughed and looked at the ground. I boarded the plane as he walked outside.

That's the last time I will see them for awhile. Thanks Aspen....
-