Alone with Freddie

I woke up the next day to see Louis fixing his hair in the mirror. He was dressed in an Adidas sweatshirt, sweatpants, and a pair of grey Nikes. "Babe where are you going?" I flopped over onto his side of the bed. "Studio my love." I groaned in response and rolled out of bed. I stood up and walked over to him.

"Why must you leave?" "Babe I have to produce music to keep this place running." I nodded and he pecked my lips and we went into the nursery. I picked up Freddie and Louis kissed his head and then kissed my cheek. He walked downstairs and grabbed the keys.

"See you later babes." He called as he walked out the door. "Just you and me bud." Freddie giggled and sucked his thumb as I fixed a bottle. My phone went off while I was fixing the bottle. I figured it was a text from my mom or something. I ignored it until I'd finished feeding and changing Freddie.

"Alrighty let's see what that notification was." I said to Freddie as I sat on the couch with him on my lap. It was a dm from @brianasrealaccount which read: 'I don't know who you think you are, but you stay away from my baby and stay away from Louis.' I couldn't believe what I'd just read. It didn't feel real. I couldn't help it that Louis asked me to take care of Freddie on days like this. I couldn't help it that Louis and I were dating. Well I could help that, but I chose not to.

There was no way in hell I was going to answer that dm. I just screenshotted it and blocked her. I'd show Louis when he got home, but I'd think nothing else of it. And that's exactly what I did.

Louis got back home around 7. I had dinner on the table and the picture of the dm locked and loaded. Freddie had already been fed for the final time and had his bath. I sat him in his highchair and sat down to dinner with Louis. I was nervous to show it to him, but I knew it had to be done.

"Lou." "Yeah babe?" "You said Freddie's real mother is Briana Jungwirth right?" "Yeah why?" "Well she sent me a nasty dm this morning and I figured I should at least tell you." He looked up from his plate with an angry look on his face.

"You ok-" "Show me the message." I handed him my phone and he read it. "I've explained to her, the custody battle is done and we aren't dating anymore. Freddie is mine and so are you." I nodded quickly and he handed my phone back to me and continued eating.

"I hope you blocked that bitch." I nodded. "I have." He nodded. "Good." The rest of the meal was mostly silent. Neither of us really seemed to have anything important to say. We finished the meal and I cleaned off the table and did the dishes. While I was doing the dishes, I felt a pair of warm hands around my waist.

"I'm sorry if I overreacted about the Briana thing. I just don't trust her, I did once, but not anymore." I nodded as he kissed under my left ear. I giggled and dried the plates. I put them up with Louis still attached to my waist.

I turned around and faced him. Just as our lips locked, Freddie began crying. A groan emitted from Louis's mouth. I slapped his arm playfully and went to pick up Freddie. I checked his back end and he was clean. I fixed another bottle, but he refused to eat. He continued crying and I rubbed his back.

"What's wrong with my baby boy eh?" Louis took him from me gently and bounced him a bit. "Do you think he may be in pain like trapped gas or?" Louis thought for a moment. "Maybe." I searched for what to do for a stomachache and helped Louis.

We tried everything and finally the last thing on thing the list worked. He stopped crying and fell asleep in Louis's arms around 11:00. Louis kissed me softly and we went upstairs to set him in his crib. Louis set him down and he grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom.

"Tonight I was gonna see if you wanted to do it, but since poor Freddie had a stomachache, I guess that'll be saved for another night." I nodded and kissed him. He slid his hand down my back slowly, making his was to my ass. I could tell he was nervous in his movements. He finally gripped my bum and squeezed it gently.

"You're okay with this?" He squeezed my ass. I nodded. He smiled. "You such a sweetheart. I don't deserve you." I shook my head. "I don't deserve you." He smiled and kissed my forehead and we undressed and got in bed. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. He turned off the light and kissed my head, before turning over and falling asleep.