Park

Louis insisted that we take Freddie to the park since we normally didn't get the chance to. I thought it sounded quite fun and agreed to it. I helped Freddie upstairs and helped him get dressed. He was two, but he still needed help, considering he was still in diapers. Almost out of them, but we knew he'd need to stay in them for another month or two. I finished helping him get dressed and set him down to play. Louis had been getting ready while I got Freddie dressed. Louis was downstairs watching TV and I set Freddie on the floor near Louis so I could go get ready.

I was making my way upstairs when I felt something wrapped around my leg. "Mumma. No." Freddie whined and gripped my leg tighter. "Alright come on then." I picked him up and took him to our bedroom. His beaming smile lit his face as I set him on the bed and went to the closet to find something to wear. I settled on something and undressed and put the outfit on. I brushed my hair and teeth before I heard crying. I ran to Freddie and he stopped crying as soon as he saw me. "Mumma!" "What's wrong Fred man?" "I couldn't see you so I was sad." I smiled. "Awe Freddie." I picked him up. He kissed my cheek. His sentences had gotten better, but he was still learning. "Do you wanna sit on the dresser while mama does her makeup?" He nodded and clapped his hands. I smiled and set him on the dresser and got out my makeup as he watched me closely.

I finished my makeup and grabbed my phone and his bag and carried him downstairs

I finished my makeup and grabbed my phone and his bag and carried him downstairs. "Ready Louis?" He nodded and shut off the tv. "Seemed like someone didn't want to let you out of his sight." "That's my baby Freddie." "He definitely loves you a lot more than he does Briana." I nodded and kissed his head and a giggly laugh left his mouth. "You make us both so happy. I don't know how you do it. You're like supermom or something." "Supermom. I dig it." He chuckled and grabbed the car keys. I walked outside and helped Freddie into his car seat and buckled him up. "I'm gonna be right in front of you okay?" He nodded and kicked his legs as I shut the door. I got into the passenger side where Louis was putting the key in the ignition.

We arrived at the park after about fifteen minutes and Louis found a spot to park. "I love taking Freddie out, but I'll be damned if I don't hate the paparazzi." "Lou. Language." "Oops?" I smiled and got Freddie out and tossed the bookbag onto my back. I shut the door and Louis locked the car. We went over to the swings and set Freddie in a baby swing and pushed him. His bubbly laughs escaped his mouth one right after the other. Louis and I smiled and laughed right along with him.

We helped Freddie out of the swing and Louis got onto a slide with him and slid down with him a few times and then it was my turn. Louis held Freddie while I got onto the slide. I took him and slid down with him a few times just as Louis had done. Louis took a video of me doing it and posted it. He was always posting stuff and me and Freddie.

We checked the clock and it was about 5:00. We let Freddie swing for a little bit more and then it was time to head home. Louis and I figured he'd have a temper tantrum, but he ironically didn't. He seemed happy to go. I grabbed the bag and we left to go home. I buckled Freddie into his car seat and shut the door. I got in and Louis started the car and we went home.

We got home and I prepared dinner for us while Louis played with Freddie on the floor. I cooked and set the table until I heard my phone ring. I answered it and I talked to the person on the phone and finished setting the table. "Hey Lou?" "Yeah babe?" "Is it cool is a friend of mine stays with us for a few days while they're in town?" "Yeah that's fine." I told him it was okay and hung up. Louis walked in and sat Freddie in his chair. "So who's coming?" "My friend Dacre. He's sweet." "He?" "Don't get jealous Lou. You're still my ride or die." Louis smiled and kissed me. "I better be."