First Day~

<Don't have to play music if you don't want but it adds a nice little bit more to the chapter, anyways, Enjoy~!>

{Charlotte}

I stretched while yawning and threw myself out of bed as fast as I could, I got dressed quickly, "MACKENZIE! WAKE UP!" I yelled as I bashed on her bedroom door, she opened the door slowly, her hair was swept all over her face, "Charlotte.. What do you want..?" She asked, still half asleep, "IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! GET DRESSED OR WE'LL BE LATE!!" I yelled and jumped down the stairs, I ate some cereal, grabbed my bag and laid in front of my phone and charger, "C'mon...please charge faster..!" I said with my face in the carpet, "What are you doing exactly..?" Questioned Mackenzie from the couch, "Praying my phone charges faster..." I said turning slightly, Kenzie sighed and got up, "C'mon kid, get up so we can start walking" I shot up off the floor with my phone and kicked down the door, "WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!" I screamed excitedly as I grabbed Kenzie by the arm and dragged her down the street.

{Time Skip}
{Mackenzie}
Once we were inside the school grounds, Charlotte hid behind me, "P-People.. lost of people...big..building.." She said quivering, I laughed, "So...~ You were hyped up at the beginning to come to school and you didn't expect PEOPLE?" I raised an eyebrow, "I-It's not that! I-I just didn't think t-t-there would be this m-many!" She blushed in embarrassment, I glanced to the side to see a girl running towards us, I gasped and ran to her, "AUDREYYYYYYYY BITCH HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?!" I yelled as we hugged, "GOOD BITCH, HOW BOUT YOU!!" She laughed in response, "GOOD BITCH, REMEMBER CHARLOTTE?!" I shouted as I pushed Charlotte forward, "OF COURSE I DO BITCH!!" Audrey hugged Charlotte tightly and laughed, "N-Nice to see you again A-Audrey!" Said Charlotte with a smile, "RIGHT! NOW LET'S GET THIS DAY STARTED!" I laughed as we all pulled each other around for the morning.

{Time Skip To After Orientation}

{Charlotte}

After walking with the 'drama kids' for a while, I decided to explore the school and try to meet some new people, I went outside and sat in the bleachers, I watched as these kids attempted to play football/soccer, to be blunt, their attempt was lacking highly, I laughed softly to myself and looked at my timetable, "Right okay.. You can do this Charlotte..! Just uh.. don't get lost.." I mumbled to myself, "Who the fuck are you talking to 'freshmen'" Said a kid in a very asshole like tone, with a very annoying Irish accent, "Uh...not you..?"I said glancing at him, then back at the game, "Good, so fuck off" He replied as he stared straight ahead, "Aw c'mon cutie~ Don't call her that~" Said the boy next to him, his hair was kind of a pinky tone, I smiled a tad and watched the game while listening, "Don't call me that Parker..." Replied the Irish cunt, "Now Evan~ be nice~" Said Parker in a mother kind of voice, 'So the asshole does have a name!' I thought to myself, "Anyways, if you haven't guessed, I'm Parker, and this cutie here is Evan, he can be...blunt at times but I'm SURE he's not like that ALL the time, soo, you've met us, what's your name?" Smiled Parker, "I-I'm Charlotte..!" I smiled back nervously, then the first bell went, "Daww, we'll see ya around campus Charlotte! Nice to meet ya!" Shouted Parker as he dragged Evan by the wrist, I laughed to myself and got up, "First class.... Gym" I walked inside the school and to my first class.

{Writer's Note To Reader!}

{RIGHT OKIE! I'M HAPPY TO BE PRESENTING MY NEW FRIEND FICTION THUNDER HIGH! THIS SHOWCASES BEFORE THE PARIS ONE BUT YOU CAN READ THE PARIS ONE BEFORE IT DOESN'T MESS AROUND WITH ANY STORY LINE AT ALL! This took me a while tbh heh....ANYWAYS i'll be writing more often now soo YAH! HOPE YA WILL ENJOY THIS STORY LINE TOO! ~ Charlotte/Writer}