Chapter 1

So, this is the first boyxboy story I am going to do but I hope you like it anyways. I've done straight stories and read gay stories but never really done them so if it gets a bit more at the straight way, I'm sorry..

And, of course this is going to be Narry and maybe some other ship in it but you'll have to see ;) So let's get started.

_________________________________

Niall's POV

We are sitting in our tree house together, as always with small smiles on our faces as we hum songs together in the sun. I know I want to hold his hand, but I don't think he'll like it at all really so I as always let it be.

"Ni.." He say, looking down at his lap as he stop swinging with his legs. I can see the sadness in his body language. He's sad. I don't want him sad. I want him happy. He needs to be happy.

"Yeah?" I ask a little unsure of what it is making him sad. He looks so scared right now, like I'm going to disappear any second and never come back again.

"You know my dad left, right?" He say, looking up at me in the eyes and now I see the tears and that he's so much more scared than I thought.

"Yes, he just left you guys from nowhere" I say, anger clearly visible. I hate him so much, and he's not even in my family. He's a monster for just leaving them like that, taking everything they had with him like the selfish bastard he is.

"We.. we d-don't have anything left and-" He say and his voice starts to shake as he talks. He stops, closing his eyes tightly like he didn't want to believe it, like he wanted to forget everything around him.

"W-what do you mean?" I ask, turning my whole body towards him in worry. They're not going to do it right? My uncle had to do it and I haven't seen him since that day he did it.

"W-we need t-to move, o-over t-to the U-US" He stutter out and starts crying. I feel the tears swell in my eyes as my heart ache. They can't move. He can't move. I need him here. He can't move away from me.

"N-no. Y-you can't m-move. Y-you c-can s-stay-" I didn't get to finish because a soft sob came out from my mouth and he looked away from me, pain all over him. I started to shake. He can not leave, no he can't leave me.

"W-we d-don't have m-money enough N-Ni" He stutter as more tears fall from his eyes. I can hear my heart beats, it feels like all I hear is my unsteady heart beats.

"N-no, y-you c-can barrow m-money f-from u-us a-and y-you c-can s-stay. Y-you c-can't leave m-me" I stutter out, trying to breathe in and out but it feels like someone's sitting onto me, not letting me breathe like a normal person.

"W-we c-can't d-do that.. p-please d-don't c-cry Boo" He say, his lower lip trembling like a earth quake. I bit my lip, trying to stop myself from sobbing my heart out to the boy in front of me.

"B-but w-were s-supposed t-to b-be f-forever" I stutter out and he take a shaky breathe before placing his lips on mine. I don't know what to do, it feels like I'm a statue. With one of my trembling hands, I cup his cheek gently as he pulls away.

"W-we are f-forever. I-I p-promised, d-didn't I?" He ask, stoking his thumb under my eye to catch the tear that falls.

"B-but-" I want to protest, saying anything to make him change his mind even if I know it's not going to work at all. It's all his fault, again. He made them move away from us, he made him move away from me.

"F-forever a-and e-ever, r-right?" He say, a broken smile on his face that's trembling. I squeeze my eyes shut, wanting this moment to end and go back to yesterday when we had fun, when we didn't worry about anything, when we were happy and not saying goodbye.

"F-forever and ever" I confirm, trying to stop the trembling. I feel soft, warm and tear stained lips on mine again making me try not to cry, because we're forever and ever no matter what.

_________________________

So this is the beginning of the story as you can see. I have a few good things planned for this story and it's going to be super great (I hope)

Also, please vote, comment, share and fan because that would be awesome. Oh, and I hopefully will see you soon ;)

Bye, sweet pies x