Chapter 1 : The Start

Note: Guys a little information is that Mukti in this story is not Shakti's sister.

Now enjoy

_________________________________

It is the mega audition round of DID 2.
All the characters have met but not yet have become friends.
All the contestants are sitting in a room. There are 40 of them and only 24 will move ahead. There is still half an hour left for the auditions to begin.

The three judges enter the room...
Remo sir, Geeta maa, and Terence sir.

They motivate all the contestants and tell them to give their best. They explain them the procedure before announcing it to the world.

The auditions are done. All give their best and get various comments. Now the rules :
1- Only 24 will be selected
2- Will be divided in 3 groups
3- Three people will be eliminated each week, but will form a challenger group and will give challenges to the remaining contestants
4- Every contestant will have to perform at least once each week.

Everyone agree to each condition. The selected 24 contestants are:

Terence ki Toli...
Shakti mohan, Amarjeet singh, Prince Shantanu maheshwari, Sushant khatri, Salman yusuf khan, Bhavna, Aishwarya

Remo ke Rangeele...
Alisha Singh, Sneha kapoor, Sanam johar, Punit pathak, Mayuresh, Binny sharma, Jack, Archie pratik.

Geeta ki Gang...
Dharmesh, Mukti mohan, Raghav juyal, Vrushika mehta, Mohena singh, Utkarsh gupta, Piyush bhagat, Kruti Mahesh.

After the shoot the 24 contestants meet the judges at in a room and are informed that the practice will start after a week. In this one week everyone can go back to their places and bring their needs and can gell up with each other. After the judges leave everyone decides to come back in three days so that they can get enough time to know each other. All bid good bye to each other and leave.

After 3 days everyone is at the practice hall waiting for the bus to arrive so that they can go the place where they will stay for next 5 months since the eliminated contestants will stay back here only. By now all became friends.

They reach a grand hotel which has four lobbies, a huge swimming pool, a tennis court, a ground, a park, and a indoor games hall. A complete lobby was booked for the contestants, it was a three storey building. They all got into the rooms alloted to them.

Top floor :
Room 1 - Dharmesh and Punit
Room 2 - Amar and Salman
Room 3 - Raghav and Archie
Room 4 - Shantanu and Mayuresh

Middle floor :
Room 1 - Binny and Bhavna
Room 2 - Aishwarya and Kruti
Room 3 - Shakti and Sneha
Room 4 - Vrushika and Alisha
Room 5 - Mohena and Mukti

Ground floor :
Room 1 - Utkarsh and Sanam
Room 2 - Piyush and Sushant
Room 3 - Prince and Jack

All got freshened up and met at the dining area to have lunch. There they got to know each other better and now knew about their hobbies (i.e about the football, tennis and hockey wala thing). They decided to take rest for the next few hours and then meet in the park to enjoy some time. They met there and thought to play kho-kho.
The teams were as our 11 main characters ( since breshna is not a contestant) and Sneha in one team as Team A and others in another as Team B. Team A won in that happiness for the first time our Arsha hugged each other. They soon pulled back after realising and felt a little awkward so went away.
After that they had dinner with some gossips and went back to their rooms and soon drifted to sleep.

Next morning Shakti and Sneha woke up at 6 and went in the garden to warm up. On the other hand Dharmesh and Punit also did the same. All four enjoyed and at 10 all others joined them. They had their breakfast and spent some time together.
On one side Shakti, Sneha, Aishwarya and Kruti became very good friends and other side Shantanu, Mayuresh, Raghav and Archie became very good friends. While returning Amar and Dharmesh were talking and for a topic Dharmesh started praising Shakti and Amar waa listening to it so keenly. In between the talk Salman joined them and even Amar and Salman decided to wake up at 6.
The complete day went good and all were now coming close to each other as a huge group of growing artists.

______________________________________

Guys an important note...
All are of same age and are still very young. They all have completed their 12th and came here.

From now on..
Vrushika will be called vrushy by all.
Shantanu as Tannu by boys, Cutie by Kruti and Shantanu by other girls.
Shakti as Shaks by all girls.
Amarjeet as Amar by all and Kunwar by Shakti.
Dharmesh as D by all.
Kruti as Kru by all.
Aishwarya as Aish by all hottie by Kruti.

Precal : Blooming love

________________________

Please tell how was the update
Give your reviews
Vote, comment and share

Hope you guys are enjoying it
Till then bye.