Chapter 3: Feelings??

Lunch time

All sit on a circular table.
Alisha sits between Archie and Aish.
They all start eating and Alisha's fork falls on her right hand and now she cannot eat on her own. Aish was about to feed her when Archie starts feeding her. At first she is confused but then reciprocates. Everyone is trying to control their laugh. They head back to the hotel. Tennis wale tennis khelne jaate hai. Football players and hockey players start to fight for the ground.

Arsha: Stop it all of you.

Everyone pause. They look at Arsha and again

Arsha: We can have toss.

This time Arsha look at each other and all others smile at their unison.

Toss is done and Hockey players win it. Now except hockey and tennis players everyone get divided in two groups to watch hockey or tennis. Sneha drags Shakti to watch hockey.

The game starts and Shakti keeps on staring Amar which does not go unnoticed by Kruti. She elbows her and says, "Kitna ghuregi.. Kahi pyaar toh nhi hogaya".
Shakti suddenly jerks and Kruti starts laughing aloud along with others who heard her statement. Amar, Raghav and Mukti come running there. They ask what happened but before anyone could say something Alisha shouts.

They reach the tennis court and are shocked seeing the picture in front of them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Archie proposed Alisha.

Everything paused for a second.

Then Archie, Sushant, Piyush and Jack start laughing.
All are stunned.
Jack: It was a dare given to Archie by us and not a real proposal.

Alisha's face falls bit still she smiles ans says
Alisha: What. I was so shocked. You guys will definitely have to pay for it.

Boys start laughing and girls notice the facial expression of Alisha and understand her feelings. To lighten up the mood all girls start beating boys. They all run out in the garden. Bhavna disappears and comes back with a splash. She pours water from fire extinguisher on all the boys and they get wet. But Dharmesh gets hold of the pipe and now the girls are all under the water. They enjoy for some time and leave. All girls meet up in Alisha and Vrushy's room.

Kruti: You love Archie?

Mukti:No.. You like Archie?

Vrushy : No.. U have some feelings for Archie?

Aish: Guys let her speak

Alisha: Thank you Aish. Guys mere pass tumlogo ke sawalo ka jawab nhi hai.

Sneha: Kya bol rahi ho tum Alisha

Alisha: Matlab I don't love or like Archie.

Mukti: It means you have feelings for him?

Alisha: I don't know. Mujhe uske saath bohot comfortable feel hota hai. Jab usne propose kiya I was shocked for a second. But jab usne sach bataya toh mujhe pata nhi kyu thoda bura laga.

Shakti: It means ki U have some connection with him. U guys may come together. Give it some time. Tumhe sab samajh aa jaayega.

Alisha: Thank you Shaks. Thank you all.

Bhavna: Anytime anything for friends.

Girls have a group hug and exit the room to have a girls gala. They move towards the park but on the way Vrushan and Ragti collide and fall. Their hhll starts while they stand without breaking the eyelock.

All four: Sorry... It's okay.

Other girls start laughing and they also join them.

Raghav: Waise yeh girls gang jaa kaha rahi hai?

Mukti: Tumhe kyu batae?

Vrushy: Waise bhi it's girls Gala

Shantanu : Can boys also join ??

Girls: No

Jack and Mayuresh enter.

JnM: Waise bhi we won't

SnR: What

JnM: boys have planned to have our own Gala.

Other boys come

Boys: Right

SnR: Okay

Girls: Good for you

And they leave in opposite directions.

___________________________________

How is it ??
I was free do double update.
Abhi sab ki story start ho rahi hai n other characters would not be included much.
Love stories of ARSHA , Bresh and Mohit thoda late start hogi
For fresh love stories will be Arlisha, Vrushan and Ragti.

Please vote, comment and share

________________________________

Amar and Shakti = Arsha
Breshna and Dharmesh = Bresh
Mohena and Punit = Mohit
Raghav and Mukti = Ragti
Archie and Alisha = Arlisha
Vrushy and Shantanu = Vrushan

Bye bye