Chapter 2 : Attraction Is The First Step

Next morning

Shakti and Sneha go the park and start their warm up.
After 10 min boys join them. Six of them complete their work and Shakti gets a call. She moves to pick it up but trembles on a stone... But.... A strong pair of hands hold her. She opens her eyes and finds

Salman.

She thanks him and straightens herself and moves away. Here our hero feels a little strange but ignores it (Abhi se jealously u see 😂)

Returning back, Shakti finds everyone dancing on a soft music. She looks for a partner but only Amar was not dancing. Both look at each other at the same time and blink in acceptance.
The song playing is Pehla Pehla Pyaar.
They feel different with each other but think it to be a feeling of dancing with a new partner. The song ends. Everyone hoot and move to their rooms. They meet for breakfast and decide to go out for some time.

At 1:00

All meet near the bus. Suddenly Kruti starts laughing. And then everyone start showing the famous CHEMISTRY sign to Vrushan.
They were twining. Everyone starts laughing and they feel embarrassed.
They move in the bus and decide to have a tour at Gateway of India. They reach their click some photos and proceed towards the boat ride. Boys get in then the girls follow. Sneha and Shakti were going in when Salman helps Sneha and Shakti feels different. She steps ahead without noticing the gap and was about to fall when Sushant helps her. All of them enjoy the ride. While standing near the railing, all the girl's hair start blowing.
Now the boys start staring them.
Amar to Shakti
Shantanu to Vrushy
Salman to Sneha
Archie to Alisha
Punit to Mohena
Raghav to Mukti
Sushant to Binny
Piyush to Bhavna
Sanam to Aish
Mayuresh to Kruti

The girls feel a gaze on them and therefore turn but meet with beautiful pair of eyes and the hhll starts. It is disturbed by Dharmesh. They then head to have their lunch.

___________________________________

Pata hai mujhe bohot hi boring aur chota update hai but phir bhi padhlo.

Note:

Arlisha and Breshna will not be replaced. 🤗

Enjoy

Please vote, comment and share.