Jin : Brother

"one day you'll just be a
memory to some people.
do your best to be a good
one."

Kim Seokjin is my brother , my mom , my dad and my sister . He take cares of me since i was 11 when our parents died in a car accident . He was 17 years old on that time .

Everyday after school , he will went to work part-time at a cafe and a  convenience store .

Time flies so fast , just in a blinked of eyes 7 years has passed by .

He is now 23 years old .

"Y/N !!!! " he slaps my face with a pillow .

"Aishhhh , stop it !!"

"Wake up you lazy ass its already 7am! "

"WHAT ?!! "

I hurriedly wake up from the bed and run into the bathroom . After i had a quick shower around 5 minutes and
wore my uniform , i dashingly take my bag and run to the kitchen .

"Oppa hurryyyyy !"

"Calm down my sister , its 6:50 am ."

"W-what ." I looked at the wall clock and fall on my knees .

"WHYYYY DID YOU ALWAYS LIED TO ME ??!"

"Hahahah im just want you to wake up ."

I picked up my bag and put it on the kitchen counter . He hands me a slice of bread with some peanut butter on it .

"I can't pick you up from school today , so you need to ride a bus ."

"But whyyy i have a test today so im gonna feel tired after using my brain."

"I have a meeting with my boss ."

                     ●●●●●●●●●

He dropped me right infront the school gate and give me some pocket money ,

"Good luck for your test ! And dont forget to go home early ."

"Yes boss ! "

Im walking lazily to the class , when i stepped my right foot into the classroom everyone look at me weirdly .

"What ?"

"Y/N.....your shoes..." Taehyung the class monitor points his finger to my feet .

"What the actual f-"

Everyone started to laugh at me . Shit.
I accidently wore my pink slippers to the school , what is wrong with me!?

"What is wrong with your feet Ms Kim (Y/N) ?"
The discipline teacher asked me .

"Im sorry Sir , i wore it accidently because i..."

"Because you ?"

"I-i woke up late and i wanted to hurry because i have a test today ."

"You are lucky today Ms Kim , next time please be careful ."

"Thank you Sir ." I bowed at him and left the office .

When im walking passed the cafeteria, i heard someone calling on my name .

"Y/N ! Y/N !!"

I turned my head and saw Taehyung and Sohyun are waving their hands to me . I walk to their table and sit next to Sohyun .

"So how ? What did the discipline teacher said ?" Taehyung asked me while chewing his burger .

"He just asked me to be careful next time ."