Park Jimin: Promises

"You lied! You said to me that you gonna make it this time but I waited at the park for three hours but I can't even see your shadow!" I said in the phone call.

"Y/N, I'm sorry! They expanded our training schedule without any notice." He said, 

"Enough, I don't want to hear anything from you anymore. Don't call me, we are over!" I ended the call and throw the phone on my bed. 

Bullshit. I muttered while changing my clothes to take a shower. 

I filled the tub with water and put my lavender scented bath bomb while waiting for it I tied my hair into a loose bun and get into the tub.

While relaxing my body in the tub, an old memory about my last birthday is flashing in my mind. 

"Jimin, my birthday..." I said while smiling.

"Let's celebrate it in the park, I'm not good with surprises but I want to celebrate it with you this time." He said while pushing his hair to the back.

"Um, are you sure we could make it this time? On my last birthday par-" 

"Don't remind me of that! I already regret it." 

"It's fine, I forgive you already." 

On my last birthday, Jimin wants to celebrate it with me but I want to make a party. So I'm just agreed with him to celebrate the only two of us at a cafe. But he forgot because he followed his high school friend to Gangnam for their reunion party.

"Jimin you're late again. They almost close the shop!" 

Jimin promised me to go shopping together at his favorite shop but he was late.

"You said last night that you want to pick me up from work, where are you Park Jimin?"

"Oh! I forgot, Y/N wait there I'm on my way now!"

"Forget it, I already arrived home."

"I'm sorry...I promised I won't let this happened again."

"Don't make a promise if you can't keep it."

He excitedly wants to pick me up from work through our video call on that night, but then he forgot. I still can forgive him. 

About my last birthday, I didn't talk to him for a month until he asked Hoseok to bring me to a cafe for a surprise party he made for me. What can I do? I miss him so I broke my wall of ego and forgave him while hoping he will change.

But he did again. This time, I really can't forgive him.

Already five months I didn't meet him, for this time I really couldn't forgive him. 

Sometimes, I saw he was waiting for me like usual at the bus stop. But, right after he looked at me, I'll walk away passed him.

He did a lot of things, I know he's always followed me behind my back every time I walk home at night.

He can't call me anymore because I changed my number. 

"Hey, stop daydreaming!" Kyung-Seok, my college friend is waving his hand in front of my face.

"I'm not daydreaming, just thinking about something," I said while keeping my books in the bag.

"Let's go the new BBQ shop! They said their bbq flavored chicken is so good, and they have a special discount for students like us!" 

"Okay, let's try!" 

Right after we ate, Kyung-Seok walks with me to the bus stop.

"Um, Y/N I think he's looking here. Who's that?"

"I see. Just ignore him." I saw he was wearing a mask and hoodie, I still can recognize him. 

We took the empty seat at the bus stop but Jimin suddenly approaches me and pulled my hands.

"Hey! What the hell are you trying to do?! Let me go! Kyung-Seok!"

PART TWO IS COMING SOON.......STAY TUNED.