Love Is Not Over; Part II

[Love is so painful, goodbyes are even more painful.]

After he left, tears started to fill my eyes. I'm so sorry, I know I shouldn't do something like this. But sometimes, a sacrifice could give a great happiness in the future even if it is hurt in the past.

"Y/N! I need to go to work now, don't forget to take your medicine!" Mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Yes, yes! Bye, Mom!"

I dropped my body on my soft bed, looking into the white ceiling.

FLASHBACK

"Y/N!!!"

"Yes?" I looked back and gave her the brightest smile.

"His birthday is just around the corner!" she told me while holding my hand.

"Are you planning to give him a present? But please tell me who is your crush." I pouted while shaking her hand.

"Come here." She pulled my hand to the basketball court.

"So why you take me to this court?" I whispered to her ears.

"He is Jimin, Park Jimin." She couldn't take off her eyes from that boy.

"W-what...?"

END OF FLASHBACK

She is Kim Chae-young. My best friend? No, she is more like a sister to me. We met when I was 8 years old. She helped me from the bullies and we turned out to be a "sisters" since that incident.

Her boyfriend, Kang Tae Il died three years ago when we were 17 due to cancer. I never saw Chaeyoung being so sad like that. She didn't want to eat for two days and keep crying. After that, a bright, happy and cheerful Chae-young has gone.

But two months ago, I found that my old Chae-young is back. After a long time she closed her heart, now someone has caught her heart again.

I'm so happy but the fact that its Jimin, I'm in a dilemma.

I love him more than a friend and nobody knows about this excepted Jimin.

Jimin told me the same thing on my birthday last year, and we keep this relationship as a secret.

What if Chaeyoung knows about this?

ARGH!!! I scratching my head thinking all of this.

Thinking of Park Jimin, suddenly remember that he asked me to check out his message's box.

Speak of the devil, my phone ringing and it's a call from him.

So many thoughts were running through my mind, should I take this call?

After a moment, my phone ringing again.

I took a deep breath before answering his call.

"Hello?"

JIMIN'S P.O.V.

I'm walking pass her neighbourhood to the bus stop.

I sighed and checked the bus schedule.

While waiting for the bus, I keep thinking about Y/N while looking at this empty and cold road just like my heart. Look like she is hiding something from me. But what and why?

My pondering end when I heard a loud bang from across the road.

Everything started to be chaos when a woman screaming after she gets out of her car.