chapter 1

‘Hey!‘ Alex waved at me when she saw me getting off the car. She ran to me and gave me a friendly hug. ‘How was your summer?’

‘It was fun.’ I smiled and then turned to the car. ‘You can go mum, see you later.’

‘Are you sure? I think I should go with you. It’s your first day!’

‘Mum!’ I whispered. ‘Stop embarrassing me okay? Leave.’ Then I turned around making sure none saw this conversation, but Alex was laughing. When my mum’s car finally moved, I punched Alex (in the friendly kind of way of course). ‘Why are you laughing?’

‘It’s your mum, haha.’ She couldn’t stop laughing.  ‘Well, it’s good that your mum is so careful, mine didn’t even ask if she should come with me.’

‘Let’s change our mums.’ We both laughed and then walked into the school. It was like typical high school, soccer players were flirting with cheerleaders (who probably forgot to put their clothes on), there were some cute boys studying and some girls talking about new girly magazine and new fashion trends.

‘I think we don’t belong here.’ Alex was still joking, but I was kinda scared she was true.

I just think she’s so annoying. I hate her sometimes. But at the end of the day she’s just my mum.’ I heard someone talking, I turned wanting to find out who was that rude to his mom. And then I saw him. I didn’t even care how rude he was to his mum anymore, he was flawless. His blue eyes were like angel’s, his smile was like heaven. Too cute.

‘Earth calls Tori!’ Alex waved her hand in front of my face.

‘Oh stop it!’ We both laughed. That boy looked at us and smiled a little bit.

‘Do not even think about him sweetheart. Those boys are shit.’ She smirked.

‘I have no idea what you’re talking about.’ I smirked too, and then we both headed to our first class, it was English.

When we sat on our new places, we picked our books and waited for our teacher.

‘Good morning students.’ Our new professor walked into our class and we all stood up. ‘My name is Elizabeth Black, and I’m your new English professor. I’m teaching teenagers for 20 years, and I never had any problems with students. I hope we’re going to get to know each other really well.’ She seemed like a nice person, but they she told us what we’re going to do – that she likes surprising tests  a lot, and that’s something I don’t really like. Like studying is on my list named ‘’things I am supposed to do, but never do them’’.

After school Alex went to toilets and I went to buy us coffee. When she returned, we were sitting in front of the school, when that cute boy came and sat on his moped. When he saw us he headed to us and parked like 10 steps away from us.

‘What’s your name?’ he asked while staring at me.

‘I’m Tori.’ I answered quietly and sip of my drink. ‘What about yours?’ I tried to by nice, but I was kinda scared and awkward. Well, flirting wasn’t anything I did so often.

‘It’s Oscar. But everybody calls me OG.’ Then he turned to Alex’s side and asked also on her name.

‘I’m Alex.’ She replied while smiling at him.

‘Why are you sitting here alone?’ He asked us and looked around to find out if we’re waiting for someone.

‘I’m waiting for a bus.’ Alex saw that I wasn’t able to say anything, so she replied firstly.

‘And what about you, Tori?’ When he said my name I froze, but I was also happy, that he really remembered my name. Like I thought he asked for it just because he didn’t want to be rude or anything.

‘I’m waiting with her, and when her bus comes I’m going home, alone.’ I finally said a word, because before I was just staring like I was out of my mind or anything.

‘Well, I can take you home.’ He offered. Would you say no? ‘Don’t worry, I’ll be careful.’ He laughed.

‘She’s not living so far away-‘ Alex softly punched me and looked at me like ‘He’s a total stranger, it’s dangerous’.

‘Don’t worry Alex! I can take care of a girl.’ He smirked.

‘Yeah, it sounds fun and adrenaline! You know I love adrenaline.’ I friendly punched her back when her bus arrived.  She got on her bus and me and OG watched how the bus slowly disappeared in distance.

‘Are you scared?’ he asked me when he was giving me a helmet.

‘No, as I said before I love adrenaline!’ I smiled at him and than sat behind him.

He stopped his moped few meters in front of our house. When I was putting down the helmet he asked me:  ‘Did you enjoy the ride?’ he was still smiling while packing the helmet I gave him back.

‘Yeah. I always wanted to go on a ride on a moped or anything like that!’ I was still smiling – I didn’t even know what I enjoyed the most – the ride or his company.

‘We could go somewhere on mopped. I could take you to a lake or somewhere.’ He offered.

‘I don’t know..’ I wasn’t sure if he meant date or something. ‘I don’t wanna bother you.’

‘Shut up Tori! I’m the one who offered you. I wouldn’t say that if I didn’t want you to go with me again.’

‘Okay then..see you later.’ I nodded with the biggest smile you could ever see on my face.

‘I’ll pick you up at 5 o’clock. Be ready, I hate waiting.’

 ‘Be sure, I hate being late.’ I smirked and then walked into house. Well, okay I was kinda lying. I’m always late.