Chapter 6: Information Data

Narrator's PoV

Teikō Junior High School Basketball Club. A super strong school with more than 100 club members, boasting several successive championship wins. But even within that glorious history, there is still a team that can without fail be called the "strongest" - a generation of five players with talents that you would see once every ten years called the "Generation of Miracles."

In just the first day of Yukimi Anate, she discovered quite a lot about the leading team. It's as if like she knew all of them. She even know their weaknesses and hobbies that no one ever knows. Their stories have been kept a secret to publicity, but she has a lot of information stored in her mind. All of their datas will be for told.

The Maiden's Known Information

Teikō Junior High (帝光中学校 Teikō Chūgakkō) is a school in Tokyo. Their basketball club is exceptionally strong and has over 100 members. They have a lot of successive championships titles on their name.

The school had a strong winning-philosophy and they taught their players that winning is everything and that losing is not accepted. They also put a quota of 20 points per player on every match, if this is not reached, punishment training will follow.

Teikō Junior High School is mostly known for the strongest team that ever played there: the Generation of Miracles.

The Generation of Miracles (キセキの世代 Kiseki no Sedai) is an all-star team of Teikō Junior High. It is a team of 5 (arguably 6) players, each with their own exceptional talent. The team won the junior high school Nationals the last three consecutive years. 

Members of the Team

Jersey #8

Ryōta Kise (黄瀬涼太 Kise Ryōta) was one of the Generation of Miracles. He is known for his copying abilities, as he can copy any technique he sees, often with more power than the original. Male and 16 years of age. His height is 171 cm (5' 7") and he weight's 77 kg (170 lbs). Birthday, June 18th, Gemini. Blood type, A. Position, Small Forward. Talent, Copying; Perfect Copy.

Appearance

Kise also works as a model, so, naturally he has a "pretty" face. He has yellow/blond, medium long hair. He has long eyelashes, a piercing in his left ear, and golden eyes.

Personality

Kise has a very carefree, outgoing, and a flamboyant personality. He tries to be friends with everybody, including those who seem gloomy and distant (for example Midorima). Kise exclusively adds -cchi to the people who he respects mostly the Generation of Miracles members names, such as Kurokocchi (Kuroko),Midorimacchi (Midorima) or Aominecchi (Aomine), and has the habit of ending his sentence with the suffix -ssu. As carefree as he is off-court, he can be very determined and serious while playing.

Side Story

§ If Kise had an alternate job it would be a pilot.

§ Kise's favorite pastime is to go sing karaoke.

§ His specialty is mineral water tasting .

§ His favorite food is onion gratin soup.

§ His type of girl is a girl that won't tie him down.