CHAPTER 16

I want u to be there... For a little nore than Always...

So guys I'm back with another update. And this time too early!! Hope u guys enjoy it☺☺ Do comment ur views😘😘. So here goes the next part, enjoy reading!!

Part 16:
Manik and Nandini entered her office room to discuss the idea that Nandini got for Dadi's bday but before she could say anything Manik said,

Manik: I must say... U hv impressed me today!! Now i can say that u hv actually learnt something good from me.. The way u talked to that manager i could hear him stammering.

Nandini: Not at all sir... What i do is to give stern commands and what u do is to shout at ppl.

Manik: Whatever it is nandini!! Atleast this made me know how much proud u feel to be working for Fab5.

Nandini smiled at him and then said slowly,

Nandini: Not only Fab5, i feel the same while working for the Malhotra Industries and even for my ever so distracting boss.

Manik: Distracting!! Woah...

Nandini: If u hv forgotten ur friends are waiting outside and we hv to discuss ur gift.

Manik: Hmn... Ok so Ms. To The Point Moorthy... Whats ur plan??

Nandini: Umn... I m not totally sure about it but for what i know Dadi would love it. How about a song by Fab5 to her???

Manik: Huh!!! U mean u want us to perform tmrw.??

Nandini: Ok so by ur reaction, I take that u hvn't ever noticed... But Dadi has never ever seen u all perform live. Not even once!! She always wished to be there when u r up on the stage but she knew u don't like merging ur office, music or personal life ever, so she didn't say anything.

Manik: Oh yes... Dadi has actually never seen me perform live.

Nandini: So thats why i just thought... I mean it might even make the party all the more fun along with her happiness, which is obviously the top most thing that we want.

Manik heard her and smiled seeing her care for Dadi.

Manik: Ohk then... Lets do this also ur way!! I'll go and inform Fab5...

Nandini smiled at him and nodded.
Manik: U r coming too right??

Nandini: Umn.. No.!! U carry on, i hv some work.

Manik: WORK!! I really hv to do something about this all time work of urs...

Nandini laughed at him and then turned to the other side to pick up her dairy. Manik smiled again mesmerized by the site of her laughing so freely in front of him. He was lost in her beauty and simplicity. He didn't know for how long he kept on standing there, when Nandini asked,

Nandini: Sir... U need anything!!

Manik: ohh no...

He turned around and was about to move out when she called him again,
Nandini: BTW sir.... how many photographs do u hv with dadi in total? I mean the ones from ur childhood as well.

Manik: With Dadi.... I guess i hv quite a many... But why??

Nandini: Oh thats for ur other gift...

Manik: Other gift??? Is there anything else also??

Nandini: Yeah but for now u need to ignore that and concentrate on the first one. Coz I'm hamdling the second.

Manik: Nandini.. don't u think that atleast I shoud know what I m giving Dadi..