I AM NOT IN LOVE!!!!

DAHYUN'S P.O.V.

Jimin just sat next to me which I did not like. Cause who sits next to their enemy!!! (Btw sana is in the same class as dahyun)

Me: I don't want to sit next to you so just don't talk to me!

Jimin: .....yeah right like if I would.

Time skip to lunch because I mean school is boring!!!!

Sana: DAHYUN!!!! wait for me I'm your cousin!!!

Me: ....sigh here we go again.... why are we in the same class!?

Sana: be happy that we are in the same cla-

Me: Class 5 times in a row!!

Sana: K!!! Let's go to lunch the rest are already waiting!(as she started running)

Me: COMING!

JIMIN'S P.O.V.

I was going to the boys to have lunch which I was glad because I was no far away from her. As I was walking I heard tae screaming at someone I got closer and saw that he was screaming at bambam!?!!

Tae: SO WAIT WAIT YOUR LEAVING THE GROUP BECAUSE EUNWOO IS YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND!!!!!

Bambam: okay first eunwoo was my best friend since 7th gra-

Me: .....bro why are you leaving you know you can't leave the basketball team we need you!!

Bambam: ...whatever sorry but I don't want to be part of the team..

SANA'S P.O.V.

Me: ugh he's late!!!

Bambam: sorry I'm late!!

Mark: sana what would you like? I will pay.

Momo: UGH!!!!! you two love birds just date its like so cringy just DATE!!!!

Me: I DO NOT LIKE HIM OKAY AFTER WHAT HAPPENED IM NOT AND WILL NEVER EVER WILL DATE OR FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM!!!!

I screamed and that got every ones attention. I started to run to the rooftop as fast. I could fell my tears fall down my cheeks. I got to the roof and sat down on the floor and cryed even harder.

(Arthur's note) if you want to know why Sana screamed I will make a oneshot story of then once I finish this story. Any ways that's it sorry I haven't uploaded in so long!!!! Bye😊😄