Maybe your not that bad

SANA'S P.O.V.

I ran to the roof as fast as I could as soon as I got their I sat on the floor. I cried until I heard someone coming. I wiped of the tears and got up. When I saw his face I wanted to hit him so bad.

Mark: ....Look sana I'm sorry for wha-

Sana: Mark just leave me alone I don't want to get hurt again.

Mark: sana please I'm sorry for everything thi- .....just great you closed the door.

I just left him there talking to himself. When I got down I saw Dahyunie she had a worried face I was about to speak but she spoke before me.

Dahyun: Sana......you okay?

Sana: yeah let's go to class or we'll be late.

Dahyun: hmm okay..

We were walking when she suddenly stopped walking.

Dahyun: wait I don't want to go to class!

Sana: why?

Dahyun: Because me and that jerk jimin have the same class and I don't want to sit next to him!

Sana: uh...right lucky you.

Dahyun: NO sana I'm serious...

I just ignored her and walked to class I went to my desk and sat their a few seconds later dahyun came in walking. I saw her and she was glaring at me i just shrugged and looked away.

DAHYUN'S P.O.V

I was whining to sana when I saw she left me talking to myself. I decided to go to class and just ignore that ugly face next to me whenever he came. I was grabbing my books when I felt someone next to me...it was jimin.

Jimin: hey or whatever..

He sat next to me and said "hey" since when does he say hey in a cute sexy voice to me...wait what no I mean ugly voice.

Dahyun: since when do you say hey to me.

Jimin: God just trying to be nice but never mind you don't deserve to be treated nice.

Dahyun: Ugh whatever

I told him as I saw a little smirk on his face like why is he smirking?? Then the teacher came in and everyone when to their sits.

Teacher: so I have great news everyone! Good news is that you wouldn't have home work for a whole month beca-

She was cut of by the students cheering because the had no homework. But as I turned around I saw jimin he was just staring at the table. I was curious of him because he normally wouldn't say hi to anyone especially me except him friends. So I ask him what was wrong?

Dahyun: u...um jimin are you okay?

Jimin: oh......um what?!?

Dahyun: never mind

Teacher: everyone quite down you have no homework because you'll be doing a project with your partner next to you, you'll be acting like parents for a month with your partner. You'll be handed a fake baby toy that acts like a real baby.

As soon the teacher said that I turned to see jimin and my face turned pinkish because I was going to be a parent with Jimin I don't even know why I'm blushing then Jimin turned to see me and saw me blushing and he chuckled and my face and just smirked.

JIMIN'S P.O.V.

I was shocked as I knew dahyun was going to be my partner. I turned to see her and saw her blushing...it was kinda cute I mean she is the hottest girl in school....wait what??!!!?!

Jimin: so....um...when should....how should we do the project?

Dahyun: I uh...um....I don't know?

Jimin: what if we live in the same house for this whole month to work on the project. I sure your parents wouldn't mind if it's for the project right?

DAHYUN' P.O.V.

When he said "live in the same house" i started blushing again. Then he smirk again! I didn't know what to say so I said yes I don't know why but I couldn't say no.

Dahyun: s..sure..I...g..gu..guess?

Jimin: okay see you tomorrow bye!

Dahyun: yeah bye j-jimin....maybe your not bad as I thought your kinda cute.

I shut my mouth when I said that and hoped on one heared me but it was to late.....sana heard me!

Sana: oh~ someone....is....in....LO-

Dahyun: SHHH sana no I don't come on we have to go home now.

(A/N) HEY GUYS SORRY HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN A LONG TIME. I HAVE A BUNCH OF THINGS TO DO SO I COULDN'T DO TO MANY THINGS. BUT I'M BACK AND I'LL TRY TO UPLOAD WHENEVER I HAVE TIME ANYWAYS BYE!!