7

-Jewel POV-

I woke up

My head hurts so bad

Where am I?

Whose bed am I in?

So many thoughts are running through my head right now and it's making my head hurt worse. I sit up and a small, damp towel falls off of my forehead. I also noticed that I have bandages wrapped neatly around my small wrists.

I just sigh and lay back down, closing my eyes to try to somehow ease the pain I'm feeling right now.

While my eyes are closed, I hear someone enter the room I'm in. I kept my eyes closed so they will think I am still sleeping. I hear them sit down beside the bed.

I slowly open my eyes to see dark brown ones staring back at me.

It took me a minute to realize who I was looking at.

My eyes went wide and teary.

Omg...

OMG!

IM IN THE SAME ROOM AND BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS MIN YOONGI!?!?!
AND HE IS LOOKING AT ME?!?!

I slowly start to panic.
Saying "sorry, sorry" over and over again until he grabbed my shoulders and placed me back on the bed.

"If you keep doing that it will make your head hurt worse." He spoke softly.

I just nodded.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.
"I-I'm fi-fine, thank y-you" I said stuttering uncontrollably.
"That's good. Now, I know you are freaking out right now so I'll just leave you alone for a minute or two. I'm gonna come back when the other members get home so I can let them know that you will be staying here for awhile." He said and left, closing the door.

I just sat there for a second so I can try to establish what the hell just happened.
I didn't even cry tho? I'm pretty proud of myself because I didn't cry. But I feel like it's not the first time I've talked to him. Oh well.

After a few minutes of just sitting there thinking about life, I hear what sounds like the front door opening.

Omg they're here......

I need to do something....

I pretend like I'm sleeping again.

~After a few minutes~

I hear the room door open and I hear whispering.

Oh god....

Someone comes to me and shakes me a little so I will wake up.

I opened my eyes.

I want to cry

They are so beautiful in real life

"Ok guys this is....?" He asks.
"M-my name I-is Jewel" why am I always stuttering!?

"Oh, yes, this is Jewel. She will be staying with us for awhile until she is mentally and physically stable to leave."

Oh no...

Oh no I can go now, I don't want to burden you all, thank you for letting me rest for the night. Here I will give you some money. It's not a lot but it's really all I have" I say to yoongi.

" oh no no you can stay, you're not a burden at all" jin says, walking up to me, putting a hand on my shoulder, " and please, no money"

" Are you sure?!" I say.
"Of course, we would be honored to have such a pretty girl stay in our home!" The smol jimin says, coming to me with his adorable eye smile.
" omg I can't thank you guys enough" I say, bowing to them. "Oh no it's nothing" namjoon says.
"I'm going to go cook something special for our guest, I'll call everyone for dinner in a bit" jin announced, smiling.

Btw I already knew that jungkook and jimin were in BTS.

Jin signals jungkook and jimin to help him prepare dinner. Everyone exits the room except for me. I want to text my friend, yoongi, on Snapchat to brag about staying in Bts home😈

~on Snapchat~

Bts_army3- OMG

M_yoongi- what's wrong??

Bts_army3- YOU WONT BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU THIS

M_yoongi- what happened

Bts_army3- I am sitting on min Yoongi's bed

M_yoongi- WHAT?!

M_yoongi- YOURE KIDDING

Bts_army3- IM DEAD SERIOUS

M_yoongi- you're so lucky😑

Bts_army3- ikr

Bts_army3- but we haven't texted in a long time, how are you?

M_yoongi- oh I'm doing fine, you know what?

M_yoongi- can you send me a picture of what you look like, if you don't mind...?

Bts_army3- uhh sure😊 hold on a sec

Bts_army3-

M_yoongi- omg

M_yoongi- omg......I.......I gotta go bye

Bts_army3- oh ok bye😕😔

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (A/N)
Heeyyyy guys, I hope you like this chapter!!! Again, sorry for the slow updates😝