4

Next day after school...
~Jewel POV~
I'm on my way to work now after an EXREMELY long day at school. I work at a really cute bubble tea shop in the mall. It's one of my favorite times of the day to go work bc my two best friends work here as well. Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook.

I walk into the shop and go to the back to change out of my school uniform into my work uniform.

(That's what the girls wear and what the boys wear)  I then walk out to the front, I see my two adorable best friends

I then walk out to the front, I see my two adorable best friends.

Jimin is currently working behind the desk while kookie is bringing customers their orders

Jimin is currently working behind the desk while kookie is bringing customers their orders. I'm supposed to be behind the desk today so I go to Jimin's area.
He's doodling on a piece of paper so I go behind him and pinch is cheeks as I greet him.

"Hello, Jiminie!!!!" I yell in ear.
He jumps and turns around holding onto his cheeks and pouts. Such a child....
"Ugh why do you do this every time you come to greet me, a simple hello would be just fine, Jewel."
He whines.
"Well why would I do that when I could be pinching those adorable cheeks of yours?!" I say.

Just then Jungkook joins the conversation.
"Hello, noona!" He exclaims giving me a back hug. I'm used to this coming from him because he is like my little brother.
"Hi Jungkookie, how was your day?" I ask. "It's great now that you're here, Noona!!" I let out a sigh. He also has had a small crush on me since I came to work here last year. He already confessed to me but I had to tell him that I didn't feel the same. But he still continues to act this way. I just choose to go along with it.

"Uhm..." someone clears their throat. I turn around and realize that there is someone waiting for their order to be taken.
"Oh 미안해, 미안해,(I'm sorry, I'm sorry) may I take your order?" I ask embarrassed. The customer has on a black beanie and a black face mask covering his face. You can also see his blonde hair from under the beanie.
He mumbles something behind the mask but I can't understand it clearly. "I'm sorry, can you repeat that, sir?"

He sighs and pulls down his mask a little so that you can see his lips.
His lips are so cute!! I think to my self.
My cheeks get pink tinted. 

"Can I get a Taro milk tea with light boba, please?" He asks.

His voice is so husky and deep too.
I feel like I've heard his voice before.... I think to myself.
"Ah, yes I'll get that ready for you, that will be 5,000 won please." I tell the customer.
He reaches into his pocket to grab his wallet.

His hands look so strong.
I think to myself.
He hands me the moneyed pay for his drink.
"고마워, I'll be right back with your drink, sir" I say.
He nods and goes to sit at one of the tables in the back corner of the shop.

In about 5 minutes, I'm finished with making his drink and I bring it to him.
Jungkook eyes him weirdly as I give the customer his drink. He probably thinks that I like the guy or something childish like that. As I walk past Jungkook, I pat his shoulder and give him a small smile to reassure him that it's nothing.
I soon go back to work.

It's weird though.....
Because....the guy.....
he stares at me......
Until he leaves.......
when I'm closing the shop...