6

A/N: I'm back yall😏😂

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Jewel's POV

Things have been really stressful these days;( studying for exams, my mother coming back from her business trip, working at the cafe.... but the worst part about it all is that i never have time to text that yoongi guy. I feel kinda bad because everytime he says hey i alway have to respond with " I'm busy" or "can't talk right now". I just really wish my schedule wasn't so packed all the time.

Anyways, I just got out from school. It was a pretty good day today so I'm kind of in a good mood.
I walk straight to the bubble tea shop and get my uniform on. I work night shift today since its Friday and I need to close the shop, so I have to leave at about 11:00PM.

~11:00PM~

I make my way to the back of the shop to get changed into my regular clothes that I brought in my school bag. I'm just about ready to pass out on this floor because I'm soooo tired. Like, who tf comes to a bubble tea shop at like 10:00PM?!?

So I just got done changing and I'm about to walk out the door. I grab the keys off the counter and go out the door.

As I'm walking to my house i have my earphones in so I can't hear much while I make my way home. Suddenly, my earphones get snatched and I get slammed onto the cold concrete. I could have sworn i broke my spine when I hit the ground!! Then some one hovers over my weak body. it was obviously a man beccause I could hear his deep chuckle as he felt me trying to force him off me. He grasped my wrists into his hands so tight i knew for a fact that they would bruise.
He leans down and starts sucking on my neck. I start to tear up because I don't want to be raped. I start to scream my lungs out, hoping for anyone to hear me. He then attempts to shut me up my pressing his lips aggressively onto mine. I coul taste the alcohol on his breath. So did what any logical girl would do, I bit him to the point where he started bleeding. he got up for a second to touch his bloody lip. I took the chance to try to escape but of course............ he grabbed me again and slammed me to the the ground way harder than he did last time.
"So that's how you wanna play huh??" he said as he smirked and wrapped his hands around my neck.
I'm gonna die
I'm gonna die
I'm gonna die
I'm gonna die
I was seeing white dots appear into my teary vision. I suddenly felt a huge weight being lifted off of me.

I blacked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: sorry it always takes forever for me to update, love yall❤️❤️❤️