Wedding part 1

Niall pov:

"Th-this is re-re-really it." I stuttered to Louis who was sitting next to me while his mum was fixing my hair and makeup. "Don't worry love. It'll all be alright. In a hour we'll have the three best husbands in the world. Think about that." Louis reassures me rubbing my shoulders and giving them a gentle squeeze while giving Christmas who was in my arms a gentle kiss. Jay nodded in agreement and added "Think of how far you've come in life. Think of the little bundle of joy that the five of you brought to this world."

This made me look down at my little boy who was gurgling and chewing on my purple tie. Looking at him made everything click into place. Suddenly the door opened and Trisha looked in and said "Ready to go??" It was then that I realized that I couldn't do this without my baby. "Not if Christmas can't come with me." Trisha Jay and Louis looked at each other and Louis said "Of course you can keep Christmas. Now let's not keep our men waiting." A wink followed that which made me and Christmas giggle.

Louis pov:

I stated at my beautiful Irish pixie and our baby and couldn't believe that this unearthly handsome man was going to be one of my husbands in a matter of seconds. I took his clammy hand in mine while his other was balancing a happy Christmas and together we stepped out onto the aisle as the music started playing

I was starting to get more and more excited the closer we got to Zayn Liam and Harry and I could practically feel Niall's hand getting more and more clammy. "It's going to be alright. You're not going to trip or fall. Even if you do I'll be there to catch the two of you. Promise." Niall chuckled next to me and managed to whisper with a wink "Save those words for your vows which I know you haven't written Tommo." I smiled a billion watt smile and finally we were standing next to the loves of our lives. Niall was standing between Harry and Zayn and I was between Zayn and Liam.

Harry pov:

I was standing at the end of the aisle getting more and more nervous as the time dragged on. "Where are Louis and Niall." I forcefully whispered to Liam who draped his arms over my shoulder and said "Hazzy. You're worrying too much. We've been standing here for not even fives minutes. They'll come." With that he have me a deep soothing kiss to my forehead and turned his head towards the doors through which our beautiful soon-to-be husbands will be walking through.