Part 2 technically part 3(honey moon)

...

Sorry but im just gonna skip to the honey moon cause I had someone helping me write this the story but she disappeared I don't know what happened... I'm a bad idea maker upper so here I am skipping to the honey moon hope you guys enjoy(:

----------------------

Louis' P.O.V

Me ,Niall,Zayn,Harry and Liam are sat in a back of a taxi in a place called Rio, People are dancing everywhere all drunk and having fun its funny really, I have Liam's arm wrapped around my shoulders. Niall sat in Zayn lap while Harry was sleeping.

We park somewere and get out and I look around everywere and smile and Zayn grabs my hand and starts to lead the way to were we are going to.while everyone follows close behind. Looking around at the scenery.

Not a second later we were sitting in a boat, and Harry was driving it , ''Were not staying in Rio?'' Niall ask Me.i smiled ''Nope just passing through!'' I says and I grab his hand kissing his cheek.

*5 Minutes Later*

In the distance I saw the house and all the lights are on.

Harry drove The boat right on the shore and We all walked inside and I gasp at how lovely it is, I dropped our bags on the ground. And guided Niall to the bed room while the others follow.

Niall giggles and jumps onto the bed. Jumping up and down like a four year old.We all laughed at the blonde irish cutie we are glad to call our husband. He then comes back over to me and sits down next to me, He then connects our lips and I gladly kiss back he then trace's his tounge along my mouth and I accept and open my mouth and he slides his tounge into my mouth.

I wrap my arms around his neck and his arm goes around my waist and I smile into the kiss just thinking he is now my husband its feels so good to say that, God I love him so much, A minute later I pull back for air and we rest out heads together and look into each others eyes.

''I love you guys so much" Niall said grabbing Zayn pulling him onto the bed giggling. ''We love you too NI-bug !'' Liam said coming into bed cuddling us up he peck each of our lips and smiled wrapping his arms around us.

''This is perfect by the way!'' Harry say he smile down at us ''Im glad you guys like it!'' zayn answers ''Alright loves im going to get a shower why don't you look around?'' Zaynie says and We all nod as he goes into the bathroom and We all went to go and look around the house.

*5 Minutes Later*

I am now at the end of the big bed looking though the suitcase to try and find something to wear, I find some sweats and a top.

I change out of the jeans and black top and put them away and go to the kitchen to see if there is any food because I am really hungry, I see Niall eating some cake and I chuckled as there was some on his cute chubby face. "Ni-bug you got cake on your face" I said and Niall blushed. I grabbed his face and licked the cake off and I heard Harry chuckling from behind us.

A minute later the bathroom door unlocks and zaynie walks out in a towel only and I smirk at him while he looks at me and smirks back.

He gets grey sweats and a tank top and boxers and puts them on and comeing over to us. ''Want to watch a movie?'' He asks, And everyone nod there head smiling at him

Zayn put in the movie toy story just for Liam and then he came over to us cuddling up his four husbands ''I love you .. Husbands !'' I said giggling. We are never gonna get use to saying that.

'' you know guys this is the best thing ever!'' I says to them and then my eyes start to feel really heavy saying I want to go to sleep.

And I fell asleep with the biggest smile on my face. Cuddled up to world best four people in the world... My husbands.

{need comments} (if I can I will try and finish writing a part two but for now I'm leaving it at that)