KURT WHAT?

Ram's POV:

I walk into the school, hearing snickers everywhere I go. I try to find Kurt but he's no where to be seen. Where is that loser? I thought to myself. Suddenly from behind me I heard someone shout "where's your boyfriend Ram? Or did you reject him?"

I turned to him, a bit pissed that I couldn't find my best friend. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Duke told the whole school that McNamara told her that Kurt told her that he likes you!" He said, laughing.

I froze. There is zero chance that that is true...Right? I thought to myself.

"E-either she's lieing, or YOU'RE lieing..." I said, staring at him.

"If it's a lie than why would Kurt yell at McNamara and run out of the school as soon as he knew everyone knew?" He said, smirking.

"Theres NO way that's true!" I said, getting in his face.

"If you need proof, or the truth, ask McNamara! Her and Kurt are really close friends, so I don't think she'd lie just to get you two made fun of!" he laughed again, stepping out of my reach.

I ran down the hall until I saw McNamara's familiar blonde hair and yellow outfit. But she looked different today, she was kneeling on the floor in front of her locker with her hands in her face. Veronica was at her side, trying to comfort her, and Duke looked annoyed.

McNamara suddenly yelled at Duke. "T-this is all y-your fault! I-it's your f-fault I just l-lost my best friend!!" Then she put her face back in her hands and sobbed.

"Mara?" I said, walking over to her, and kneeling in front of her. "Are you ok?" She fell into my arms and shook her head.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to tell Duke what Kurt told me, it just slipped. I don't want to lose my best friend." She was hugging my shoulders tightly, sobbing into my shoulder.

"S-so it's true?" I asked, petting her hair. She nodded in my shoulder.

I stood up. "I-i need to find him!" I said, running out the school doors.

Omg. Kurt, the hottest guy in this school, likes me!