stop running

Kurt's POV:

I was hiding in my room, sobbing. Ram is going to find out... Maybe he already knows and hates me...

After about 25 minutes of sulking, I heard a knock on my door. "Go away!!" I shouted.

"Ram's here! He said he needed to talk to you!" My dad yelled through the door. I groaned out loud, knowing that he was going to say we couldn't be my friend anymore.

I got up. Let's get this over with... "Let him in..." I said.

About a minute later Ram bursted through my door. "KURT KELLY! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SKIPPING?!" He shouted.

"We skip all the time, what's up with you freaking out?" I said, unable to look at him.

"Because, you're running away from something this time, and Kurt Kelly does NOT run from anything!" He said, grabbing my arms and getting in my face.

I looked up at him and I felt myself melt in his gaze. I stiffened and pushed him away. "You're wrong... I do run away...."

He stared at me, confused. "This is the first time I've seen you run away!"

"I run away from my feelings..." I muttered.

"Then... don't. Let your feelings catch you. Let your feelings show." he said, staring at me.

I blushed, staring at him. I shut my eyes, trying to stay calm. But I knew that my feelings were catching up to me. I started trying to talk, but I couldn't get my words strait.

It took me a minute to just give up, on running and talking. I wrapped my arms around Ran, smashing my lips against his.